Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Discovery at the Rendezvous

Discovery at the Rendezvous.

a part of “Discovery at the Rendezvous”, a fictional universe by stormwolf321.

In New York city, it's easy to get caught up in all the excitement. Like the teens from rich school SpringWaters. But, after a midnight party, a group of unlikely teenagers will discover something that changes their lives forever. -Accepting-

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Discovery at the Rendezvous”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Discovery at the Rendezvous.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheza on Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Oh wow. I wake up to see I missed so much. O_O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheza
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheza on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:14 am

I have a question. What kind of romance is allowed?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheza
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:19 am

What kinds did you have in mind?
People Change,
Memories Don't...

Cute Saying: If i m Waitng 4 Ur cal,msg or U, it Dosnt Mean dat i Hve Nthing Else To Do, It Jst Means That Nthing Else is More Imprtnt Than U.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheza on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:35 am

Same sex romance.

Cheza
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:49 am

Hmm, well like I said to keep it as a PG-13 level. Same sex romance....if you want to go there then I'm not holding you back. So, I will allow it.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheza on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:00 am

It was just a thought. Not sure if anyone in this group would be up for it, but just wanted to make sure. Would make things interesting.

Just wondering. Don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable.

Cheza
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheza on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:26 am

Wait so we are still at the house or driving away? Because Joseph showed you the pic from his bike.

Cheza
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:14 am

To tell the truth I'm not sure. You seem to be driving away while Joseph is showing the pic. Maybe you could post that you had looked at the pic then drove away or you could edit your previous post so that you stayed for a bit longer before driving away.

EDIT: Also, for those who have poor characters may now post whenever. Yeah, I just didn't want the RP to get ahead of itself but now that the party is over, the stealing, meetings, fights, anything really, may start. As the story progresses a bit further, I will tell you all either through my posting or OOC about what is going to happen next to par with the story line. So, I'll tell you all what the date is if you all are confused and I'll tell when the society or teenagers(Depends on how the story is going) Finds out that the government is going to tear down the building. But that is a LOOONG ways ahead so don't worry now.

I may also add some plot twists or a smaller plot in the much bigger plot. So many plots haha. I do this since it is going to be a long ways ahead since I know that a day in the role play is almost a week in reality haha.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheza on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:35 am

Hm...but I posted that way before he ever showed the pic. I'm not sure if he read the previous posts or not. He came in on his bike, so he couldn't show it in the car. That would have been more convenient though.

Maybe showing pics when we got back to the party? Arent your cars there? And it would make more sense to talk in from of the party house an not in front of the creepy hotel we wanted to get away from.

Cheza
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArcticFox on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:32 am

Hey sorry about that. I did read the last post, but I guess I just blanked on the part when you guys were already driving off when I wrote it. I'll rewrite my post in just a few minutes.

EDIT: Done!

ArcticFox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:35 pm

I also edited my post so it would make sense to things.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ang-cat on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:05 am

Uguuuu... for future reference, is it okay if I skip to morning or should I wait for the rich chars to finish their realization?

Ang-cat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:13 am

Well, wait till they are at their house in bed and then you all may skip to morning. I'll try to hurry up the process.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Sorry for my inactivity today. I have art every Monday and I don't come home until either around 6:00 or 5:00. I'll post now though.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:51 am

Sorry I haven't been posting either. I was staying at my cousin's house and I didn't want to hog her computer. I'll try to post today but I'm going to a party later.

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:53 am

made another character to make things a bit more interesting. He isn't going to be the most major role in the story but he is apart of it. This character will also make things a little less serious and more...comedic.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:28 am

Sorry again! I've been to a lot of friend's house lately and I recently came home a few minutes ago. I'll try my best to post, though. I promise!

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ang-cat on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:04 pm

Hola, guys!
I know Jynx and Sunny were supposed to go into town with the others and everything but on Friday, I'm going on vacation for 10 days! You guys have the right to control both of them, please and ty c:

Ang-cat
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!