Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Solanum Virus 2

The Solanum Virus 2

a part of “The Solanum Virus 2”, a fictional universe by Kuukakulily.

You have survived the outbreak of the Solanum virus. It is now 3 months after the initial outbreak and you are struggling to survive in a world full of reanimated corpses. Will you join forces with other survivors or depend on only yourself? {Closed}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Solanum Virus 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Solanum Virus 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadegames&sodapop on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:45 am

just made my first post! i hope it's not too lengthy for you guys:x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

arcadegames&sodapop
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:35 am

Nice! RP's going again ^ *thumbsup*
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadegames&sodapop on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:03 pm

i just edited my post so that it flows better! eek! i'm so anxious to see where this story goes:)

arcadegames&sodapop
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadegames&sodapop on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:17 am

aw. is this RP officially done? i was really excited for it too:(

arcadegames&sodapop
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:36 am

Nope, I've just been a little busy. I will be adding someone new hopefully soon so we can get rolling along again.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadegames&sodapop on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:58 pm

okay! that's good to hear, i'll be keeping an eye out for this RP! :)

arcadegames&sodapop
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Heu heu heu.

I don't plan on joining this game straight away, as I'm just giving it a preliminary sweep at the moment, but I just have to say:

dig17, I see what you did there with Jim from The Colony, season 2. This pleases me greatly. Brownie points will be doled out at the earliest convenience. :D
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:57 pm

Is this still going? I was going to post, but I thought I'd check.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Yup still going and you are free to do what you will with Cath as that character is no longer a part of the roleplay.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:06 am

I'll just post that she decided to go her own way?

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:27 am

It's at your discretion.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:15 pm

i have posted a roleplayers wanted spot for someone to fill the spot that Miss Fortune left. Hopefully, we will be back on track soon.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:26 pm

I'd be happy to fill the open slot if you guys would like, didja have a particular type of character in mind to fill in the spot??
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:47 pm

I wouldn't mind joining either. I've been wanting to be apart of a Zombie Roleplay for a long time now. I have an idea for a character and everything. I just need permission to join first of course.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:10 pm

submitted a character for the open spot, if there is anything I should change lemme know :)

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:21 pm

I won't decide on a replacement until the end of the day. The character is your creation and I don't want to stifle that. The only request I have is that the character preferably be male.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:22 pm

So can I submit a character for approval or should I just wait for another chance that a spot might open? Because I'm not sure. I don't want to ruin someone else's reservation y'know.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:30 pm

No one has any reservations. Just submit a character :)

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Well thank you very much for letting me. I have submitted a character so I'll just wait and see what happens next.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:15 pm

Sorry it took me so long, my internet has been stupid for a few days. I really couldn't decide which one to choose because both characters seem like they would play a good part in the roleplay sooo...

I"M LETTING YOU BOTH JOIN!!! YAYYY!

Please try to post as often as you can. If you have problems, just PM and we'll sort it out. :)

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!