Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A New Melody

A New Melody

a part of “A New Melody”, a fictional universe by Neon.lynxie.

”Koreas Shinning Academy-a prestigious performing arts school is the number on most sought after schools in asia.”

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A New Melody”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A New Melody

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:39 pm

hum, lets seeeeee....Well, we can have our boys walk to the grden soon and meet Princess?After Kitten chan posts? Or have our girls go meet Princess?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Princess'll have to wait a while then. I don't think Ringa could sing for that long, actually. o_0 But I suppose we could work it like that - if it's alright with everyone else.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Yes hahaha, well find some way to get it to work out so everyone is invloved

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Yes, since you posted do you want me to go ahead and post?

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:04 pm

I guess. ._. I mean, if you or I or any one doesn't do something - this RP may be at risk of dying. And that'd be horrible. ; n ;

We all should really stay in contact - and tell everyone what they're doing and see if there'll be active enough to continue; so, shouldn't everyone be in touch with everyone else's schedules? This was so no one has to worry too much of there are a couple days of inactivity? .. And probably should plan this out, too. So everyone's familiar with what should happen and if there's a necessary slight take off of the path, then I think it should be done, hen reverted back to the original plot to be followed. But if we keep up this spontaneous actions; the more active ones may become a little too anxious - like I, who hasn't much to do this week. ; w ;
.. Of course, we don't have to plan it word for word - just what event should happen. Like how you already gave us the information that this RP would be starting off with the students arriving and then meeting up to the introductory welcoming that gives out to the characters information that will be necessary later.

So. Uh. I'm just saying/rambling here. But, uh, yeah. o v o;;

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:18 pm

I'm still here, just in case if anyone was wondering. :) I'm just gonna wait until somebody replies back (I don't mind waiting~). Anybody been able to get a hold of Kitten?
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Agreed Reveries..I had posted a long paragraph but apparently it had not gone through LOL. If you guys need me you could always email me on here, Rens Facebook or i could give you my cell number. Most of the time my schedual falls under the same thing every week unless i get days like today where i had a snow day *the second day back after spring break ^^* Where everything of mine is canceled so i am stuck at home doing make up work cleaning and staring at the computer screen.....

I originally planned after everyone met their roomies that they would all go to the auditorium where the prince able would have a speech about the school and what not, Than they would be shipped off to their homerooms. While in homerooms they start off with introductions like.
"My name is Min-Ki Ren Kwon~ Born in Germany, moved to America, then to Korea. I speak 4 diffrent languages and i have a Noona named Jia, and 2 Hyungs named Heechul and Jr. I am wanting to become an idol. I want to be one because~~~BLAH BLAH' something like that. Then they would get some time to interact with everyone in the class and make a Bias list who they want to be paired up with then they get paired. After the pairings they are allowed to go run around the school WITH their partner to get better acquainted with one another and than start working on a song due by the end of the week.

Later in the week i wanted the school to throw a beginning of the year party/ festival where the home room teachers together play live music, there is rides *since the school is so rich and fancy* dancing, food, games, Karaoke and stuff like that?

Yay PrincessBoy! Glad to still have you ^^
And no she has not replied me D:

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:06 am

That's a good plan/outline! c: .. Though, we don't exactly have a Prince role filled in. Would you like me to see if I could advertise or try to find some more people to fill roles - though, I slightly doubt a high success rate, seeing as there's a lot to go through here and in the activity, as well the lot of characters already filled in. o w o;;

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:33 pm

Awe well thank you ^^ i ty i try lOL
Uhm you can if you really want to i dont want to MAKE you do anything...

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Re: A New Melody

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Ya know, I was really thinking like Castiel would run into Ringa, but it's okay~ I shall continue to wait until someone notices a random dancing in Ringa in the garden. :))

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:37 pm

I think ill have Joon and Ringa go to the boys dorms to check up on them but get caught up with Castiel, Ren, Harah and Hyun. Is that okay with you Princess Boy since i have Joon in the Garden

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caramel_nyamnyam on Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 pm

Is it still open?

Caramel_nyamnyam
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!