Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Notting's

Notting's

a part of “Notting's”, a fictional universe by SuckOnMyJuiceBox.

"Ideas - and new connections between ideas - lead you away from commonly held perceptions of reality. Ideas lead you out here. Ideas lead you into the darkness."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Notting's”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Notting's

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:42 am

@Cayleen lolz "Mmmm...cock!"
I have returned!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:16 pm

Jes, Cass, jes I did xD

Glad I made ya giggle Luca~ Thyme makes me do so too xP

Well~ I edited and added to his profile a bit... All that's left is a persona! -shot- i hate writting personalities T-T

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:28 am

Sorry guys. I'm doing a bunch of shit right now, but I promise I'll have everything together before the sun comes uppppppppp! No sleep for me. YEAH LOVE IT
Someone doesnt like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think,‘Damn, I have it good.’
-Gerard Way

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:44 am

Double post because teeheeheeheeheehee. Yoni I love you. I know I tell you that everywhere and all the time but DAMMIT YOU BEAUTIFUL CREATURE. Raja, Linus and Sable crossover, gotta happen.

On a slightly serious note, why don't you write books? :T YOUR DESCRIPTIONS, YOUR IMAGERY. And that perfect, perfect feeling I got after reading--"Man I'd love to legit love this chick, but bringing this grenade home and having it explode in my mom's lap--" She's jarring, but gorgeous. Propsy props!

Yes, I gotta' quote because my memory sucks the big one. Thyme gets what I'm saying. That made me giggle, too. Their better be some pixie-flailing shenanigans in this RP, or else. On a random note, I really like the name Phyrxus. I've got the habit of stalk-piling people's profiles.

WUDGE I LOVE YOU, YOU KNOW THA' RIGHT? Oh god. What would Raja, Linus and Sable look like crossed over? A terrifyingly overbearing, cowardly man-woman who's also primarily a raging lesbian prostitute with Tanuki balls. I think that's too much for anyone to handle, but if you asked me to, you know I would. And honestly, I really, really want to write a book but I have problems regarding storyline: beginning, middle and end. They'd just be poetically wandering everywhere and no one would want to read about that. Except for me. I'd be my own closet fan. Your mother would love that chick-grenade in her lap. After the initial explosion, she's putty. Almost like when you start petting a bulldog that you initially thought was gonna' bite your face off. BUT I LOVE YOUR CHICKY POO TOO, SO HA. HA. She's demure and odd and quirky and reminds me a lot of my favourite alien-lady. I miss her, y'know?

Cayleen: Maybe we did RP together, but I think I would've remembered that purdy face. Your style is definitely familiar. If not, howdy! Look forward to RPing with you.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:33 am

I--I--I--I think you misunderstand my usage of "crossover," but that's cool, too! Though absolutely terrifying, even for me.
And shush you, I'd be your out-of-the-closet fabu fan. I'd be one of those losers who buys multiple copies of the same book. One for the basement, one for the kitchen, one for the livingroom. Like a bible collection.

I swear, it's disgusting how much people like that chicky, but fiiiine, alien-lady Itzy misses you, too. Of course she does. <3

THAT'S ONE VOTE FOR SIRE! BEING A WOMAN. Oh, what, you guys didn't know it was some sort of weirdass gender election? Well. Probably so, probably not.

Oh my god my cat just leapt over the other cat to get on the bed. Damn near crushed her. JERK CAT.
Anyway, GOOOO JUICEBOX! But no, take your time; because I am a patient pony. <3

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:53 pm

Okay, so I just finished making Ellie for the last reserved spot because I am not a patient pony, >:o and I updated everything on the main page, and now we can start.. So I've been working on the first post and of course it sucks because its the first post so deal with it D:, and it'll be up in about a half hour, I guesssss. I'm hungry. And excited for this to start. Hungry and excited.

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Could it be--? HAHA, ALL THE NOTTINGS ARE GIRLS!
Well, maybe except Sire!, but who knows with that jerk. Although I get a boyish vibe when I think of Sire! as a Notting, personally.

Ellie is maaaarvelous! She and Sire! can have hair talks. Sire! will try to convince her that she can look however she wants, if she wills it hard enough. (But in my mind, Sire!'s a really, really young Notting, so Sire! could be totally and irredeemably wrong).

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cayleen on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:49 pm

Yay! You go Boxy! So excited for this to start~~ This is the first RP I'll RP in in over a year owo Wow the time has flown... And Ellie! She's so... I'm not even sure! But I lurves her~ And wanna give her a big hug... I think she needs one T-T I really love her synopsis o.o

You too, Yoni? Woo, I'm not the only profile stalker out there! I really love how you described Malta's eyes! I'm a sucker for eyes... And her's are amazing! Comparing them to rocks separating the sea... Gods I wish I would have come up with that... <3

Wudge! Cass and I were raving and absolutely gushing all over little Itzy last night. She's beautiful <3 And makes me wanna make an alien char

And Yoni... I think we RPed together in Life of a Vocaloid.. I think you played Kaito... I think. And if not I just have a horrible memory and I'm fearful of going back there... That was created back in my summarizing days e.o

OH! Almost forgot. Boxy! So... Humans can't see Nottings, right? Well... I was wondering. What would they see if one was around ellie feeding cats? Just a can of floating cat food? Or nothing at all?

Cayleen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:00 pm

I've been reading this mish mash of insanity....There are a few tidbits I want to remark upon. Just a few...I think..ITZY IS SO COOL AND AWESOME AND HER PHOBIAS MAKE ME LAUGH BECAUSE I'M not sadistic like that.

Ellie is awesomely awesome to the power of awesome but need a hug. I vote Cayleen give it because she likes hugging people e.o and I vote I don't hug! Woo! No hugs, except for Ellie.

Also also also...Linus...O.O Your writing.... *worships the ground you walk upon* Linus scares me. Just a little. Because I'm wimpy like that~ I'm glad I've never met someone in real life who mirrors her personality. That would be scary...I want to scare people. But it never works e.o

PIXIE FLAILING IS BAD. For shame. The 7 foot tall, blue-skinned pixies never did anything wrong! Except...well..maybe stealing humans and using them to play with. Brazen bulls aren't fun for humans apparently. I said too much. *looks suspiciously around*Its not like you could find one....they make people have hallucinations o.o Its so cool. But they aren't like acid...because they are creatures not chemicals...they could be made out of chemicals...I don't know! I'm not a pixie! That you know of.

I really really really wanna rp but I have to finish Knox's personality and that is evil because...I write a lot for personalities e.o A lot is a lot. I scare myself when I write personalities. Scaring yourself is not a good idea. Knox...I WILL FINISH YOU! TOT

I had something else to say...but I forget. Hi!

OH! I FOUND THE CHINESE EQUIVALENT TO YOUTUBE SO I CAN USE THAT! Because China has the stupid Great Firewall of China e.o

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:14 pm

Cayleen wrote:Wudge! Cass and I were raving and absolutely gushing all over little Itzy last night. She's beautiful <3 And makes me wanna make an alien char

cass-isnt-here wrote:ITZY IS SO COOL AND AWESOME AND HER PHOBIAS MAKE ME LAUGH BECAUSE I'M not sadistic like that.

Oh my god, SEE? It's happening again! Ffffffffffff--disgusting. xD
But thank you, she thinks you are beautiful and will gush over you at the least provocation, also!

Yeah, I was hoping for that! Inexplicably floating objects, yeeeeees. Gotta have at least one human spit take, too--all over the Notting doing the poltergeisting.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:54 am

Thanks, guys. :O I didn't even know what I was going for with her, but I ended up finishing her relatively quickly for my stupid brain-dead mood I've been in for the past couple of days. I think my favorite character is Thyme or Linus. ..or maybe Sire!.. or Dante, or Benny... or Coraline or any other character because honestly they're all fabulous.. I can't even pick.

SOOOOOOOOOOO, I can't finish the first post. I'm so unmotivated right now, I have no inspiration, I have a major head ache, and yeah, I just suck all around. I feel bad for making everyone wait, but I've restarted and deleted the whole thing so many times now, it's just not going to happen any time soon. Would anybody else like to start, and we can go from there? Again, I'm really sorry. :\ If not I'll just try and finish it, even if the whole thing is totally fucked. I can't even get into character UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSDV GJK DHJ SKBjhjrjgkczjsdkg whyyyyyyyyyyyy

edit: oh and I never replied to I thinnkkk it was Wudge--about the Notting's touching objects and if they disappeared with the Notting or floated and stuff--and I guess anything a Notting touches disappears too. Like the clothes they wear, or if they pick up a glass or something. It'd just disappear to the human eye until they drop it or stop contact with it.

Sorry I ignored ya there. D:

edit again: It was actually Cayleen. my bad, bud!

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:22 am

I FINISHED HIM!!! I FINISHED KNOX! FREEDOM FROM WRITING AT THE MOMENT!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Now children(although I'm probably younger than you), go read about him. Read his personality. You really don't need to read anything else. I think I wrote too much about him....^^ Meh, I'M DONE! Until the first post is posted...OH WELL. Knox has his character sheet done (finally)~ I can't want to start posting x333333

ALSO, I must ask, what time is it in the roleplay~? And what's the season? And what is the texture of your hair? @.@ I didn't ask about anything about anyone's hair.
Last edited by cass-isnt-here on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:19 am

Oh my god why am I writing at six in the morning.
But there. There, I took you up on that, Boxes. And it's the SHORTEST THING I HAVE EVER WRITTEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA -hair spontaneously flies off head several strands at a time-

Mostly because I don't like imposing on setting and character placement and whatnot when I'm not the GM and don't know these things. I promise I'll do less of barely hitting the minimum requirement later, when there's awesome people and things to respond to.

Speaking of, I took the "introduction" aspect of it very literally; that's all the post is meant to be. I'd actually propose/encourage an immediate timeskip, if Nalin does fancy the idea of going out. Then I won't have to write about them leaving haahahah I wasn't comfy putting the guy anywhere but in his house for now; my head kept screaming "NOT MY OCCCCCC," hahaha. If there's any dialogue blanks you need filling for whatever reason, YOU CAN ASK ME HERE~*~*~ and I shall provide stupid quips-for-responses.

But tldr of all that? For the most part I said:

I'd comment on Knox but holy crap brb passing out haha. I DID READ IT THOUGH. <3

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belladonna Dawn on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:24 am

Yay! Strawberry be lonely no more! Oh, and hi all! I reall haven't made myself known in OOC yet! (Damn my laziness) huh? What? Who said that?

Belladonna Dawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:09 pm

I--I--I--I think you misunderstand my usage of "crossover," but that's cool, too! Though absolutely terrifying, even for me.

Oh, oh, ooooooh. You meant the traditional fandom crossover thang, didn't you? In that case, I think Raja and Linus would both eat Sable for being such a pansy-cake. And then, Raja and Linus would get along fine because Linus would think Raja's beautiful but that she's gotta' lay off the domineering masculinity because that's her bag of cats. And Raja would think that Linus is peculiar and try to recruit her into her merry gang of thieves – 'cause honestly, those tattoos must mean she wants to be in the Yakuza, right? Riiiiiight?

IF YOU WERE MY OUT-OF-CLOSET FABU FAN, I could die happy. And if you owned multiple copies of my book – probably the only one to buy 'em – I could still die happy. Because that would mean it actually got published. I'd definitely sell them on the street with a free cup of lemonade. I'm sure people would go for it if free beverages were involve.

Each book would have it's own personal bookmark of involved characters. You'd have to buy another book to collect them all.

SHUSH LA LUSHHHHH. Everyone adores Itzy. Especially, and moreso secretly, Ollie. He's been safekeeping her fanny-pack around his neck. Because I padlocked it there. He still hates it.

I vote that Sire! has the ability to change her gender at will. Or that she's a sexual mystery – an amoeba.

Your jerk cat wins.

You too, Yoni? Woo, I'm not the only profile stalker out there! I really love how you described Malta's eyes! I'm a sucker for eyes... And her's are amazing! Comparing them to rocks separating the sea... Gods I wish I would have come up with that... <3

Profile stalkin's practically my hobby. Gives me inspiration to pull my head out of my butt and actually post things instead of laying about – because I'm a lazy sonnuvagun. Ask anyone. Thank you! I'm pretty sure Malta's never ever been put to good use, which makes me sad. And you can do it! Man, if it weren't for Stumble! and my playlist, then I don't think I'd be able to write at all. Every time I character-create, it's like a separate project. CHARACTERS YOU MAKE ME LEARN SO MUCH. Yes, yes, yes. I did, horribly, play Kaito. You have a better memory than I do, unless you changed your username. Sneaky, sneaky.

Cass! What're you talking about? I just stalked your profile two seconds ago and your characters are fabulous – all of them, I say. Your Lynus can hang with my Linus, any day. I wish I could write my profiles longer like yours, but I always run myself dry. Thanks, though! Me gusta mucho. No ground-worshipping unless you're bringing the party and the swag. Also, I think I'd like to be friends with someone like Linus because I like strong personalities but I'd be too afraid to get told off at the same time.

KNOX IS ADORABLE. Stoppit.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:36 pm

I was wondering if I could post now?

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:33 am

So I'm just kinda troll posting here cause fuckin YONIBONI IS ALIVE AND I MISS HER SO FUCKIN MUCH MY HEART ACHES.

It makes me cry.

That I kinda...... Forgot about this place. Forgive me YoniBoni I meant not to leave you.

<33333333333333333333333333
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cass-isnt-here on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:17 am

That would be entertaining to see Lynus and Linus hang out...I could actually see it work out. I can also see Lynus calling Linus his name buddy. Oh that lovely green weirdo. I miss him so much TOT I never did get to write that much for him....T-T I feel like I ramble when I write my character profiles...XD Meh. Okay, I'm stop worshiping you...and go back to worshiping the ever flirty fish god~ Hehe...KNOX IS A TEDDY BEAR x3 He's entertaining~ I'd probably go up to someone like Linus when I'm high on life just because~ People are fun. I don't know what I was going with that...

cass-isnt-here
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:29 pm

LOZEY LOZEY LOZEY LOZEY LOZEY. I missed you, lady! Where've you been? Where are you now? I'm sending you a love-pigeon. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Seriously, though. You shouldn't have left me and the kids. They miss you, too, y'know? STOP DIVORCING ME AND COMING BACK 'CAUSE YOU'SE PLAYING MY HEART LIKE A CELLO. But, really. Stay awhile. Make some beautiful character-babies and join us in this wonderful RP. I actually RP female characters, now. Because of Wudge. She pushes me so.

It would. Linus would probably get along with him - and actually not mind him one bit - because he's got amazing style and wonderful hair. She's attracted to people who strive to be different. So, if there's someone she meets who isn't dull, then she's less prone to feeling like she wants to punch them in the face. She'd probably transform herself into Lynus' personal bodyguard: ruffling his hair and keeping the baddies away. I know what you mean, though. Sometimes, I wish I could include older characters just so that I can RP them again. That Multiverse thing would be fun for that if it wasn't so confusing. WORSHIIIIPING the flirty fish god. Knox seems like a cranky teddy bear. I think he and Linus would make good friends because they both seem like snarly-characters, and he'd be mildly impressed that she doesn't take shit from anybody.

Also, can Linus know anyone in advance? Go to meet someone? Or are we all gonna' do random things and wait for our Notting's/Specific's? I'm almost done Linus' post, just wanted to know before I post.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:46 pm

I pushes Yon so. I push quite a few people so, looks like. "YOU DON'T MAKE WOMEN ENOUGH MAKE A WOMAN DO IT DO IT DO IT AUGH NOW YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH MEN DO THAT THING RAAAAAAAA"
Most of these folk put up with me regardless, which is sweet of them. <3

And IIII do not know. Where'd JuiceBox scamper off to? Anyhow, you know I'm all for any sort of backgrounding, bebe, because you're write that stuff better than anyone I know.

Here, in the mean time, spastic ginger noodle limbs!

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!