Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

For a Fistful of Creds

For a Fistful of Creds

a part of “For a Fistful of Creds”, a fictional universe by 7achary.

At a time of civil unrest in the Rud'bul system, two ships see a chance for profit.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “For a Fistful of Creds”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: For a Fistful of Creds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Luckily Koh I see them in small groups. Only one daycare has me in for longer than an hour. I don't have to worry too much about toys, just not listening and outbursts. I happen to teach for the public school board as a guest artist as well. I get to see kids from 15 months-11 years old.

Some days I can walk away with a ton of funny stories and other days I want to pull my hair out.

Secondary education major? Is that like teaching highschool?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Some RL things have hit me pretty hard in the face. I'll try to post something tomorrow or the next day. After that I will be traveling for a few days, but then I will be stationary with internet again. I'm sorry, guys. I love all of your characters and writing styles and I really want this to do well, I've just had some things happening that, unfortunately, require a lot of attention.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:57 am

You don't have to bribe us to stay.
I think I can speak for everyone if I say, "We will wait on that cliff near the ocean in the evening; like in that corny B-romantic flick."
I hope your rl problems are sorted out.
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Yeah. Real life is more important than fantasy. I hope things are alright.

@Skull and Slippers Ah, I remember when I was 11. So full of potential and innocence. What sort of stories do you have about the kids 15 months-11 years old?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:48 pm

Well..there is the toddler who likes to wipe her nose all over my pants. The one who likes to spin until she is so dzzy she falls over.
The 4 yr old who told me "I like you hair, I like it when you wear that jacket...you are pretty" Then proceeded to snuggle into my chest.

The gr one girl who will be a total raver girl when she is older.
The group of gr 2 boys who, when doing their own dance to "Eye of the Tiger" (their choice) turned it into a hilarious mock workout where most of the moves they could not do. The had like push ups and the worm and couldn't actually do them.

My hilarious gr 5 boys doing a dance to AC/DC's "TNT" Which includes them leaping over each other. Or my group doing "Higher Ground" by Red Hot Chili Peppers that looks like a 3 Stooges routine and yet totally fits.

The substitute male teacher who got called out by a grade three boy for staring down my shirt.

I have LOADS of them. Every class brings its own set of stories and circumstances. lol

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Awww... They sound so cute! It is fun to watch kids try to dance and make up their own moves/songs. It sounds like the group 2 boys are going to be athletes. :P

The Three Stooges are epic. :P

LOL. I'm glad the grade three boy called out that one male teacher. It's good to see a kid that age being a gentleman.

Maybe I should go into education instead of English.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:23 pm

I was that substitute teacher. I would've gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for those meddling kids and their pesky dog.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Damn, such a shame that 7 wasn't allowed to peep on the girlies.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:19 pm

So not nice making me laugh that hard. I have a very, very sore throat and have lost my voice.

That was hilarious 7, well played.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Hey, if there was still a post rating system that would have snagged a 5 from me.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:24 pm

YOU LEAVE SCOOBY OUT OF THIS, HE AND SHAGGY DIDN'T WANT TO BE THERE!!!

Awesome comment, Zach. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:55 pm

HEY, I ONLY GOT CALLED SHAGGY _ONCE_. THAT WAS LIKE THREE YEARS AGO. I HADN'T HAD A HAIRCUT IN FOREVER. :|

... Oh. Wrong Zach. -_-; That's embarassing.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:53 am

Hi guys, you should check this out...kohananinja-ubber-completely-super-rare-interest-check-t72126.html *shameless advertising*

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:55 am

Fat Dragon crew, if there is something you'd like to discuss with Malhotra, or a scene you'd like me to collab with you, just send me a PM and we'll work it out.

Mecha, are you still with us? PM a character sketch to me. I want to get you involved for the next round of posting.

EDIT: Also, posted.

EDIT2: Use this post to wrap up your intro sequence, my next post will skip us ahead to the meet.

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:48 am

That was close. So nearly posted. Damn you, forgetfulness.

EDIT: something smells of death...

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:04 am

Oye!

Wake up, you buggers!

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:39 pm

I think it's Irish's turn.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Hey folks, Irish here. Been having a hard time getting posts up on my end, work and what not, trying to shake it off. I'm gonna talk with 7, see whats up and if he has more of a plan.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:40 am

I am still here. Hope you get that motivation back soon Irish :) A plan sounds like...well a plan. LOL.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:12 am

Poke, poke...so is there anyway we can push along? Is there a plan in place boys (7 or Irish?)

Is the game dead?

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!