Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Forgotten: Becoming a Team

Forgotten: Becoming a Team

a part of “Forgotten: Becoming a Team”, a fictional universe by BlueWind_22.

You were cast out by society, feared and forgotten, just because you were different, but now it seems like they need you to survive...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Forgotten: Becoming a Team”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Forgotten: Becoming a Team

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:12 am

Hey, BlueWind, sorry, I can not do this anymore.My boyfriend died in a car accident and i am kinda busy going to his funeral........Sorry..
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:12 pm

It's okay kathrin... hey guys, I changed Guy 1's power to an affinity for Earth, I was wondering what you guys thought of it?
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperNinjaRoo on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:08 pm

I like that idea!! Can I please reserve guy 3 (:

I will PM a couple people about this RP so we can get the last few spots filled up!
SuperNinjaRoo

SuperNinjaRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Guy 3 reserved and Thanks! :D

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:55 am

Hey guys, you can start posting now... I'm going to make a charrie to be the main caretaker... So, most of the main charries are filled, but i'm still looking for other people to join....

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fOrEvErNeVeR on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:15 pm

could you guys please post your characters thoughts so that mine can be able to use his power? ^^
Anyone interested in making a VOCALOID rp for either of these
Monochrome Dream Eater|Kokoro Kiseki|Romeo to Cinderella|SPICE!|Ah! It's a Wonderful Cat's Life

fOrEvErNeVeR
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Darnit, I wanted to make a character. Then again, mind if you can open up a special position for somebody who isn't actually on the team but is still being taken care of at the mansion.

Her name's Lucy Scarlet. She is a little girl, way too young to become part of the team, and powers that need serious control. Yet, because she has such powers, she's been sent under care in the mansion, and of course, her real parents are very afraid of her. Her powers can be described as "Destruction of Anything and Everything".

Basically, she has the power to blow up things with her mind. Not like a dynamite or atomic explosion of course, and no flames either. More like preassure. She can blow up objects by focusing on a single tiny little spot in the object, and can cause the atoms to become super excited, creating a chain reaction that causes an object to crack and even blow to pieces. Larger and Stronger the object is, the longer it takes for it to actually blow up. Because of how it works by exciting particles, it can cause objects to heat up before starting to break, which can be obvious with metals for it can start to melt them. She can only excite a tiny group of particles at a time, meaning she can only damage one object at a time and it's hard for her to blow up moving substances, like liquids and gasses, or when an object is being taken away. Also, powdered materials like sand or flour only make geyser like effects, like placing a bomb in the sand, and obviously wont have deadly shrapnel flying all over the place. I'm trying to come up with a weakness for her that prevents her from blowing up things.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Wow, I sure missed a lot... I'll be posting a little later, just visiting with my sister right now. <3
HeSayImBad...
HeProllyRight

Yayus.
Updates
-No Current Updates-
(Though you should join my new roleplay)

My OPEN Roleplays
-An Eternal Consequence-
4/6 Immortal and Human Spots Remaining (Fantasy)

City
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Lucy Scarlet could be the co-caretaker....

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Did you hear what I just said? She's too young, meaning she's obviously under 18. She's like, what, six, seven years old? I don't really think so...

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fOrEvErNeVeR on Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:21 pm

BlueWind_22 wrote:Lucy Scarlet could be the co-caretaker....

Lloyd999 wrote:Did you hear what I just said? She's too young, meaning she's obviously under 18. She's like, what, six, seven years old? I don't really think so...

I was gonna suggest the same, but she could have a power with the ability to change her age she could be a child who changed her age to look older to hide something perhaps?

fOrEvErNeVeR
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:55 pm

I kinda already noted that she has the power to destroy things. I can't like, give her two powers, that are totally unrelated.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:35 am

I have some news guys. Shane, the person who owns the Charrie Raven won't be roleplaying with us anymore... So, I might make an exception for Lucy Scarlet being underage...

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:12 pm

Think we should make a relationships thread?

Also, I've not yet been approved, is anything wrong with my character? I do have the avatar for her now.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fOrEvErNeVeR on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:17 pm

is Noa's icon picture showing up at all?

fOrEvErNeVeR
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:17 am

Ugh, sorry for never posting. Lately I've been very busy and under a lot of stress. Uh, I'll see what I can do, maybe tonight.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:31 pm

Sorry if i haven't been around lately guys... Rodeo season just started around where i live and i'm gonna be training alot with some of the new horses... really sorry...

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fOrEvErNeVeR on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:07 pm

is this still going

fOrEvErNeVeR
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!