Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Billy Batson And The Magic of Shazam!

a part of “Billy Batson And The Magic of Shazam!”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

Never Read A Shazam! Comic? No Problem! Welcome to Fawcett City, home of The World's Mightiest Mortal, Captain Marvel, and his Shazam Squadron!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Billy Batson And The Magic of Shazam!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:01 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Billy Batson And The Magic of Shazam!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Billy Batson And The Magic of Shazam!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:11 am

hmmm looks cool- reserve me a girl marvel :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:18 am

I'd rather see a sheet first, thanks. :P

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:55 am

Sure no problem, I'm not sure how you want it so I just filled it up.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:57 am

Okay, I'm not really getting all this stuff about her having a magic roman drink, And gaining the powers when she doesn't say the entire Magic word (That's the only way it seems to work. You either say Shazam! altogether, or you get nothing) and how she gains her powers from an entirely different source when I said Billy Batson would share his power with the others. She would only be a Marvel in name, and would have nothing to do with the others.

She can still have dreams about meeting the historical figures listed in the Shazam Acronym though, that's fine.

Fun idea: you could say her crutches turn into the bow and arrow she uses as Luna Marvel. The crutches could become this pure energy type thing with near infinite magic arrows and all that strike targets like lightning bolts. :D but you have to also have her use her other powers, as not to spam ranged attacks and be the strongest one there.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:58 pm

Oh okay okay- I haven't read the comics so let me go think of other ways. Didn't fully understand the part where Billy would share the power- so lemme edit that.

Yeah cool idea about the crutches :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:51 pm

You didn't have to read the comics: You just had to read the introduction. Its there.

I just figured if I said he shared the 'power of the magic word' It'd generally be saying he shared his exact superpowers and method of change with the others. Which was stupid of me...

It also doubles as a concept for Green Lantern, actually. :P Also, I'm gonna assume Luna has a light blue version of this outfit, the 'Marvel Family' Uniform:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KhsyR-xb70E/T ... marvel.jpg

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm interested, but I'm kinda confused about how to apply the "power" so I'd rather wait to see a accepted character sheet
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:23 pm

What do you mean? Billy Batson essentially shares the magic word, making it so that the others who utter it also gain the ability to use it.

Of course, dreams about meeting the historical figures described in the Shazam acronym or the Wizard himself before meeting Billy are nice additions.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!