Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Legend of Zelda: This Ephemeral Light

The Legend of Zelda: This Ephemeral Light

a part of “The Legend of Zelda: This Ephemeral Light”, a fictional universe by The Afterman.

The land of Hyrule is overrun by an otherworldly darkness, transforming the once-beautiful land into a corpse of its former glory. The only hope left is a miracle from the Ancients, and they have all but abandoned this dying land.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Legend of Zelda: This Ephemeral Light”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Legend of Zelda: This Ephemeral Light

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:25 am

Posted. It's uh... large, haha. It's a lot bigger than I expected.
<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:34 am

@ Queen... that's what she said.

Also, you guys are not going to do longer posts like that all the time, are you? I might have to put more effort into my posts if that is the case. And am I the only one who is having a nice stroll about in the night?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:23 am

Yeeeeeah knew someone wold say it haha.

Depends. There are a bunch of thing that factor into the length of a post. I'm not consistently this long of a poster though. As I said, this one surprised me. But yeah, I'd be prepared to write a few that length if you weren't planning to.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:56 am

I mean, I guess I could, but... I'm already like supposed to keep up with this other RP.... five hundred words a post. (I don't HAVE to, but I need to)

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:29 am

I disappeared off the face of the earth for nearly a week there, apologies. Let's see how much my muse has sparked, shall we? -cracks his knuckles-
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:32 am

Well, sounds like you need to better understand your limits. You can't expect to join an RP and then not have to write, haha. 500 words isn't too bad; what you wrote here was half that. I bet you'll be fine.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:52 am

^ Agreed.

While I am not going to demand that your posts are all these long, extensive pieces, but that you just put your heart into what you write, and at least try to be a little lengthy. Something I will chastise is extremely short posts. There should never be a moment where your post is a simple short paragraph, and I believe you have more skill than that.

I do expect greatness from you, but I'm not going to drive you to death.

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:51 pm

I hit it big on my muse, got over 1,284 words typed. So many Coheed references, like, whycantIholdalltheseCoheedandCambriareferences.jpg. Then, my internet botched, clicked post, lost it. Lost all of it.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:54 pm

:( Reading that ruined my day; I've had that happen so many times. Now I only ever type my posts in a Word document and copy-paste them over here. So sorry to hear it happen to you. :(

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:42 pm

So uh, are you rewriting it?

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Eeyup.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:18 pm

So... did this die or?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:27 pm

i hope not, i just made a character ':(
"Remember that guy who gave up?

Neither does no one else..."

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Valentine on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Well damn. I kind of wished to join this roleplay as a Zora. Or, if permitted, a Gerudo, since they seem to have been forgotten...

St.Valentine
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:42 pm

I have no idea what happened to this roleplay. Maybe it just wasn't interesting enough. Sorry guys.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:59 pm

awww, okay :( if you accept my character, i promise i'll be as active as i can, but if not, i understand.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Well, I've been waiting for Keywork. I didn't want to continue posting and leave him behind, especially since he'd already written something and I didn't want to post something that would conflict with him. But it doesn't look like this is going to work out. Too bad.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!