Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Cata Sophia Home for the Mentally Disturbed

Cata Sophia Home for the Mentally Disturbed

a part of “Cata Sophia Home for the Mentally Disturbed”, a fictional universe by KuruLesperance.

Is your child hallucinating? Is your child cutting him or herself? Has he/she attempted suicide? Bring your troubled kid to Cata Sophia, we offer the best!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cata Sophia Home for the Mentally Disturbed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Cata Sophia Home for the Mentally Disturbed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:04 pm

I love all the characters so far -throws unicorn dust on the floor in joy-
Let's Keep Go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:34 pm

yay unicorn dust! hehe :D I love all the characters also :)
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:25 am

I'd hate to see this turn into a One-On-One RP between Sabimaru and Lyndie. :I

EDIT: I know it's not going to. xD It probably seems that way to me because they post so fast. I wish I had that kind of dedication. :I

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:30 am

@rainbowface your not the only one that feels that way...

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:53 am

@Rainbowface

I know how you feel, it's almost like {take it to PM] or something. Like, obviously people will have seperate conversations, but this is a group effort and it's getting on my nerves.

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:34 pm

blop, so much posts gaaaah I probably will post tomorrow or later today.

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:54 pm

Lyndie, Sabimaru, I ask again, could you please calm down with the rapid posting? However, I appreciate your dedication, but the ones that have little posts probably would like to post again, and that will be a lot of reading.

Again, please calm down. Thank you! c:
So adorable! ♥

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyndie on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:34 pm

We're sorry. I messaged Sabimaru this morning about it, and we just decided we'll be moving the interactions between the two to PM so others won't have to put up with us. :P We'll keep posting in the actual roleplay, but with other people.

I'm assuming that's okay, anyway. If it's not, we'll stop, but...

Lyndie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Sorry I hvent been on, I was just released from the hospital. I was in a car accident, but I'm ok. Nothing some good pain meds con't fix!
I have returned!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:33 pm

Goodness D: I hope you feel better soon

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:46 pm

oh my hope you get better soon

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RememberMe on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:21 am

I hope you feel better soon Chloe De Luca. :)

May I claim two characters? The last two boys...

Edited:

I posted my character sheet for them... Hopefully it's fine... Sorry if it's not... I posted it cause I have to rush out.

RememberMe
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowFace on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi everyone!

I regret to inform you that I will be offline for a few days. Things have been hectic here, and my laptop has been broken (I'm using my iPod at the moment, which is extremely hard to wrtie posts on). I should be able to get a post up by tuesday at the earliest.

Sorry!

RainbowFace
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!