Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

It Hurts

It Hurts

a part of “It Hurts”, a fictional universe by PrincessBoy.

With a new male group trying to take away the spotlight, ICU feels threatened and alone. What will happen to the company? !!!!!1 MALE & 1 FEMALE SPOT OPEN!!!!!!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “It Hurts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: It Hurts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:30 pm

THE WARRIORS THAT STINK OF VICTORY! LOL XD haha
and
awww.... well I mean we have to wait for the other characters so..
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:10 pm

YEP YEP Pretty much summed it up.

And, that sucks. Hm. We might have three male spots if Fruity doesn't do anything. *headdesk*
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:14 pm

D:.... hey if anything here is a video! IT IS SUPER FUNNY! Big bang goes to a rollar coster and a haunted house~ Dae Sung and GD are chickens~~! <3 kawaii
Funny~
Haunted house with different stars~ the quest to find batteries.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:29 pm

OMGOMG Poor Daesung! XDD I love GD's expression throughout the roller coaster. XDD

I've been in a haunted house at Six Flags during Screamfest. I was scared shitless. Like I was hiding in my dad's chest, crying. One part of the house, was a doctor kid of hospital and one of the nurses went out of character and actually wet up to me to see if I was okay. XDD Though, he met up with this black father and his son and made the adventure funnier. He kept yelling back at the monsters. XD

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Anyway, I took off HorseyGirl's reservation because well it's been overdo. :I

But I got Fruity getting on their character! ^^ Now we just need three more spots filled.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:29 pm

May i reserve Biho Kang - King? Please and thanks

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:39 pm

IKR SO KAWAII~ And LOL I would take a video if I could, but I assume it would have been dark ^^;
and YAY another K-Pop fan :DDD

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:42 pm

yep neon. you can!

yeah...but it said no cameras so. Xd

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:16 pm

OOOOHHH okay XD didnt know that lol, we dont have haunted houses at our six flags~ only the little kiddy ones >.<''

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:43 pm

well it was only during halloween.

i find myself loling right now...im commenting using my 3DS. haha

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:16 pm

WHOA O_O i would never do that honestly. XDD jk jk. -thumbs up- Im glad you are commited to the rp... or your just too lazy to get on a comp. [thats me actually XD]
here is a reward kinda~
Annoying Top
its so cute when top gets hand fed~ *[]*

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Haha, can I have a Daesung so I can put him in my pocket? I would love that...XDD

Well, my dad has a internet timer on my computer so the internet will cut off at a certain time. So I actually posted that like in 3 in the morning. XD

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:10 am

UGGGGHHHHH

Ww only have two more spots to be filled and no one wants them!

PEOPLE GET YOUR APPS IN. IM TIRED OF WAITING. ARGG.

PEOPLE, PEOPLE! Help me get 2 more people to join, PLEASE.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:42 pm

I wish! My pocket aint big enough though D:

and eh ill try! -salutes- I only have like one friend on here though... Ill see on what I can do!

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Okay~ Ill double up! May i also be Sohee Park - Sara? ^u^

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Yes, you may Neon~ I'm gonna have to take up the manager...oh well.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!