Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Dinosaur's Tale

A Dinosaur's Tale

a part of “A Dinosaur's Tale”, a fictional universe by tornadofan2.

Dinosaurs were discovered a few years ago, and ever since, we have been studying them. But, what will you do if you are there? WIP

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Dinosaur's Tale”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Dinosaur's Tale

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:24 am

A Dinosaur's Tale

If you have come across here, welcome! I designed this Roleplay for I thought there are too little Dinosaur Roleplays on here. So, why not design this Roleplay and see who joins. You are welcome to reserve a character, go ahead! Have fun and make sure to read the rules!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: A Dinosaur's Tale

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H.Dot.S on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:31 am

No offense, Tornadofan2, but you might want to run your stuff through a spell checker. I like the idea, but there are too many spelling errors for me to want to play in a role-play under you, unless you fix the mistakes.
Would you like your pizza in six slices or eight?
Just six, thank you, I don't think I could eat eight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

H.Dot.S
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:03 am

Strange, I do have a spellchecker, let me check again then.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:07 am

Can you point some out maybe?

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:09 pm

It's not so much that you misspelled stuff than it is some slight punctuation, grammar, and word usage mistakes. It's not too much, and I passed over it fine, but it wouldn't hurt to give it another careful read-through.

For example, I noticed that you had put "threat" instead of "thread" in your rules.

Speaking of rules, the rules for tourists are but for characters, yes? That is to say, if I got a kid who just wants to watch the world burn, and I decide to take a swim on the boat ride, you (as the GM) will not cast me out, correct?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:19 pm

That's correct. The kid will be punished, not the user. I'll have a read through again.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Alright. I'll keep my eye on this one. Not sure if I'll join yet, seeing as I've got a lot on my plate already, but I'd like to see where it goes.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:29 pm

I just someone will join...

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .:bad-apple:. on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Hi Tornado~ I'll join after I install a better graphic card into my computer, since the old one overheated and died D: Mind if I reserve Second-in-command Scientist? I'll be joining with Vukasin, if you're courious :3 (not the wolf, of course x3)
You can tell me what to say; you can tell me where to go
But I doubt that I would care,and my heart would never know
If I make another move there'll be no more turning back
Because everything will change, and it all will fade to black
Can I take another step? I've done everything I can
All the people that I see I will never understand
If I find a way to change, if I step into the light
Then I'll never be the same, and it all will fade to white

.:bad-apple:.
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:06 am

KAT! You're automatically accepted!

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!