Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Domus Damnatorum

Domus Damnatorum

a part of “Domus Damnatorum”, a fictional universe by xArmageddon.

Seven strangers recieve an invitation to a Mansion Party in a remote location. But when the host is found dead, torn to a bloody pulp, the Guests start hearing things... And they realize they're not alone. [NO MORE OPEN SPOTS]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Domus Damnatorum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Domus Damnatorum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:14 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Domus Damnatorum"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Domus Damnatorum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:08 pm

Lets hope we get to the front door this time....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:09 pm

I sent in a female partygoer...

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:39 pm

Hey Guys!

To those of you from "Sincerely, Fear" - Thanks for coming back around for a second go :3

To those new to this RP - You're in for one hell of a time :D

Welcome one and all :3

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:04 pm

I hope you don't mind that I used the same girl. I really liked her. Though I changed her theme song to a tango :)
I have returned!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:51 pm

I did the same thing, except I slightly altered him. Then again, I highly doubt that Armageddon would mind, seeing as WE DIDN'T DO SHIT THAT WHOLE LAST RP, but, who knows?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:41 pm

I'm gonna end up recycling my Leo character and using him again, so you guys are good.

I research every new person who applies, and I'm only letting the good ones in.

It'll be better this time around :3

Oh, and you can call me Sean if you'd like to be more formal~

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:30 pm

Feel free to invite your friends to this RP if you think they'd be interested and think they'd be dedicated~

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:38 pm

It's nice to meet you Sean, my name is Tammy :)

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:50 pm

@ Tammy.

My cousin's name is Tammy. I don't like my cousin...........but that doesn't matter. :D

However, I am known as Dalton, if anybody cares about such things. So, yeah...

Anyway....ready to GET THIS SHIT STARTED WOOOOAH!...or something.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:47 pm

We need 2 more Party Guests before we can start~

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:19 am

Okay, So I've got an idea to keep us occupied while we wait for the last 2 guest spots to be filled, and for "cantdoright" to apply for his character.

I'm gonna accept all the currently applied characters in the morn, and let us start posting. We can meet in the driveway and such while we wait for the other characters to be submitted.

If it takes a REALLY long time for more people to come in, the characters can go inside and look around a bit, sorta get their bearings, find "Goodies", etc.

If it takes an EXCEPTIONALLY excessive amount of time, I'll close the RP and just say the other guests "Didn't make it".

As soon as the last character walks in the door, "cantdoright"'s Butler character will bust in through an interior door, the doors will lock behind the characters, and the fun will begin.

Sound like a plan? Leave some responses, I'll see you all in the morning.

-Sean

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aestival on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:10 am

Brilliant! Can hardly wait for this to start :)

Also, just to inform you ahead of time: I won't be able to post over the weekend! Hope this doesn't move too quickly

aestival
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:15 am

About cant.... he told me in another forum that he wasn't going to be on. I'm not sure if it was just because he was quitting that one or something else, but.....just saiyan....

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:26 am

I'll message him.

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Let the posting begin.

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aestival on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:25 pm

I changed my character a bit, hope you don't mind. Going to change my post, too! I feel a tad more comfortable not playing such a wimpy girl

aestival
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:41 am

Sorry about having a late post.

I hate needing to put so much Catch-Up in a single post.

I wasn't paying very good attention.

And I have 2 potential RP-ers to take the last 2 guest spots.

BUT If you guys know anybody, feel free to tell them about this.

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:55 am

SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT NOTICE. IT'S MANDATORY THAT EVERYONE IN THIS RP READ THIS.

Okay. Now that that's out of the way.
This is for the purpose of story and universe events.
If you see a post made by me, xArmageddon, that looks like this:

[STORY POST IN PROGRESS. DO NOT POST]

That is called a [WARNING POST]

Do NOT make a post if you see a [WARNING POST].
If you see a [WARNING POST], its there to be sure nobody interrupts an important [STORY POST].
A [STORY POST] is an important event that occurs, a universal happening, or otherwise "Game Master" controlled aspect.
(Much like something a Dungeon Master would do in Dungeons and Dragons)

EXAMPLE: If a [STORY POST] was about to be made saying Door X locked behind Person A, but Person B posted about going through Door X while I, xArmageddon, was typing the [STORY POST] and Person B wasn't aware of the [STORY POST] about to be made, it would conflict.

Ya dig?
It's just to prevent conflict.
So bottom line.

If you see a [WARNING POST]:

[STORY POST IN PROGRESS. DO NOT POST]

DON'T POST UNTIL THE [WARNING POST] BECOMES A [STORY POST].

Just refresh every once in a while.
I'm working on the [STORY POST] as you read the [WARNING POST], so just refresh until I'm done~
I hope I made sense :3

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prodigy 41 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:06 pm

So I have a few questions.

I just found this place and want to be a part of this RP. I hope there is still room, it looked like you were looking for 2 more people.

Also I made a character profile for here already. Does it have to be accepted by someone or did it just not actually show up?

Prodigy 41
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!