Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Life Sentence

A Life Sentence

a part of “A Life Sentence”, a fictional universe by City.

You had a life; you had a family; you had friends, yet these cold, heartless creatures took you anyways. They live in the Underworld, these so called demons- at least that's what they call themselves. In our world, they're known as Vampires.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Life Sentence”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Life Sentence

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:36 am

Yeah, sorry! I haven't forgotten to add you, I just forgot to edit it. -___-

I also finally finished my character! :)

Edit: Just making final touches to it.
HeSayImBad...
HeProllyRight

Yayus.
Updates
-No Current Updates-
(Though you should join my new roleplay)

My OPEN Roleplays
-An Eternal Consequence-
4/6 Immortal and Human Spots Remaining (Fantasy)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

City
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:52 am

Okay, I fixed the intro and added my character. Unfortunately, the writing in my character sheet is a lot smaller than I anticipated... when I previewed it as a reply, the words were a lot larger. o_o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

City
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:12 pm

Starting the first post now. :D

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:33 pm

Yayyy!!
“In my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:05 am

Finally got the post up!

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:38 am

How would you like my character to post first? if she wakes up, can it be in a nice room or a crappy room?

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:01 am

Umm, I would say crappy room, unless your vampire is good to you, which then it would be up to them. o_o

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:05 pm

4/6 people have posted. I have been very easy on the posting schedule, but if you know you will not be posting, let me know!

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightSun120 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:57 pm

=/ are people going to post?? i was really looking forward to this RP

MidnightSun120
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!