Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Nothing New Under The Sun

a part of “Nothing New Under The Sun”, a fictional universe by The_Infamous76.

The year is 2017. The Pleiadians and Anunnaki have come to Earth, supposedly from a distant star, to help mankind put aside their differences and defeat the Draconians and Igigi. But is there an even more sinister conspiracy going on?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nothing New Under The Sun”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Infamous76 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:57 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Nothing New Under The Sun"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Reality is stranger than fiction.

There is Nothing New Under the Sun

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Infamous76
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Nothing New Under The Sun

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GuyFawkes on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:54 am

Looks like a descent roleplay with both sci-fi AND Christianity. I might join soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GuyFawkes
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:50 am

It's spelled American.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oetunianne on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:50 pm

this looks like a fantastic role play but, can you tell me a littel bit more about the Grigori, Anunnaki, and Pleiadians please?
ice caster

oetunianne
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GuyFawkes on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Actually, in this world (I think), Amercan is spelled Amerikan.

GuyFawkes
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Infamous76 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:48 pm

Thanks, Guy, you are correct. This is a futuristic scifi-supernatural RP. All genres are possible here (as in reality).

The three "hero" alien races are "mysterious"...yes, I know just about everything about them but they are derived from reality. Having said this, it is entirely possible to learn who and what they are by doing a little research on the interwebs. However, there are two completely opposite conclusions and one of them is inaccurate.

Now, the Grigori are not necessarily a race, but a rank within the races. The title "grigori" means something in another language... The Pleiadians, who claim to be from another solar system, are taller than humans and can appear both peaceful and warlike. However, the more warlike Anunnaki are more or less the same height as humans and in a pinch, they usually end up taking command. Therefore there are more Grigori Anunnaki than Grigori Pleiadians.

If this is all too complicated to understand, just wait until I post the names of the individual Pleiadian and Anunnaki leaders of Earth. Then you might understand better, and you would be able to decide if you want to be one of those characters. If you wish to make your own Pleiadian or Anunnaki character, I suggest you have a chat with me about that first, since - like I said - these "entities" are derived from reality. In fact, I think the only original "new" member of a species can be from the Pleiadians since the Anunnaki are already far more developed in history, science, and mythology. Hint as to who they are...

I almost forgot that Atlantes (yes that's how its spelled in my book) might be in this RP too...

The_Infamous76
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!