Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Start of the Crazy

The Start of the Crazy

a part of “The Start of the Crazy”, a fictional universe by BunnyLove.

[16+] Two Matryoshka have escaped the Lab and are infecting more and more people. But the secret police are here to stop them, as long as no feelings get involved. Who will win?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Start of the Crazy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Start of the Crazy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyLove on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:42 pm

@Warning~ I know that -__- I do it all the time! lol :D

@Demon~ Awesome!! ^^ Sounds good, I will look at it

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BunnyLove
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:43 pm

Haha yeah, it happens to the best of us xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyLove on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:05 am

@Warning: Exactly :D

@Demon: I'm sorry Demon few things, one the picture isn't working so that means you gotta take the original url and go to this website and check URL, then put in the url and use the last one and replace the url on your character sheet. Anyways :D that's that. Then umm you reason for being socially unacceptable isn't really what I'm looking for. Pretty much your character is a normal flirty guy. :\ For me it makes sense, because I randomly kiss people, anyone I see. You just flirt, I'm looking for something like you randomly act like a cat and lick your paws and hiss, or you pull out a piece of someones hair and eat it -w- IDK something like that. SO if you don't mind changing that and maybe adding more to your personality, make it more detailed, like I asked Warning ^^ Thanks! Otherwise I can look for someone else.

BunnyLove
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyLove on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:17 am

Plus I would love to see more detail in your "socially unacceptable" section. This is to push you! To show your writing skill. This is not to be mean ^^

BunnyLove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:18 am

Haha yep, so when are you gonna put your character up? I really wanna see it x3

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyLove on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:24 am

In a minute actually ^^

BunnyLove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:32 am

@Bunny
Perfectly ok. I'm always up for constructive criticism. Honestly, he was a bit rushed. I was multi-tasking, skyping with a few friends, chatting on facebook with some more, and listening to music. I wanted to at least get him in and edit him later that way I can quickly remember what I was gonna do and get to it tomorrow. In other words, a very small overview and edit him later to make him TONS better. And really, the picture is working for me :P

DemonDante
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyLove on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:51 am

YAY my characters up ^^

@Demon: Okey Dokey Thanks!

@Demon and Warning: We need one more, if soon we don't get someone do you guys have any friends who would want to join? :o

BunnyLove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:56 am

Woop, she seems really funny haha xD And just one more person :o I only just started roleplaying again a few days ago after like a year sooo no I can't help, im sorry :l

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:41 am

I've edited my character, but I still have more I want to add. For now, I need some sleep x.x

DemonDante
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyLove on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:01 pm

Demon since I can't see the picture do you think you can give me the url? :)

BunnyLove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:03 pm

Sure thing! Here it is

DemonDante
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyLove on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:06 pm

Thank you very Much~! ^^ We just need one more person :\

BunnyLove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:09 pm

I can't really help you with that. I did have a previous account that I got on, but I forgot the password to it, and it's been roughly 5 months since I Roleplayed on this site :/ Sorry I can't help hun.

DemonDante
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyLove on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:24 pm

@Demon: Oh its np I'm gonna ask a friend and see if she wants to join ^^

BunnyLove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyLove on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:37 pm

She said no -_- You know what I'm thinking? Maybe re-post it? I'm really impatient :D I really want to start this ^^ But like you guys will still have your characters and we will just wait for the other person. What do you guys think?

BunnyLove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:47 pm

I don't see why not. We will get our final person a lot faster. So go ahead :3

DemonDante
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BunnyLove on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:11 pm

I want to get Warnings permission too so we dont leave her in the dust. -__-

BunnyLove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Of course, I didn't want to leave her behind. :D

DemonDante
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:44 pm

Haha sorry ^^ Yeah Im fine with that:D

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!