Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Ouran High School Host Club: College years

Ouran High School Host Club: College years

a part of “Ouran High School Host Club: College years”, a fictional universe by Kaire23.

After Ouran High School Host Club, Kyoya and Tamaki decided to start up another club. Inviting old members and new ones, He started a club that had Hosts and Hostesses. What will become of this new Host club?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ouran High School Host Club: College years”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Ouran High School Host Club: College years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:02 am

Okay, that's perfectly fine ^^
"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

-- Edgar Allen Poe

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:57 am

whelp, I finished my character anyway~ :)

haha, love you too Kuru~ *loves getting tackled*
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:13 am

Quick heads up to PrincessBoy, you used the guest sheet by putting on the host/hostess preference.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:29 am

Whoops, my bad. Eh, I'll do it later. ^^;

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:35 am

Sent the little devils in. >:D
So adorable! ♥

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:09 pm

@Kulu, LOVE THEM ^^ Gosh, I love the twins too much XD
@Raris, you made the same mistake princessboy made by adding in the host/ hostess preference

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Well, I edited my character and...I'm going to steal the twins. Really. *evil cackle*

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:40 pm

Heheheheh, Hikaru and Kaoru better get ready. xD

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Oh no... Wait, that leaves my character high and dry! Aw, not cool, loves...
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Pats head. Don't worry. She'll get attention from Hikaru and Kaoru, that's for sure. Everyone will, because, they're nice.

Hikaru and Kaoru: Hell yeah. ;D

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Tis what I'm scared of... Though it's the type of attention...

Serfina: What'd ya mean by that..?

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:51 pm

@PrincessBoy, Oh no you don't ><

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:04 pm

I personally love Mori over the twins cause the twins are WAY too much like me and my brother for my liking...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Hikaru and Kaoru: People are claiming us! =7= ELDJGDFKshGDBSJGHdg.

Eh, I'm an only child, so I don't know what it's like to have a sibling, though if I did I'd probably annoy them to death and try to get them to call me "onee-chan".~

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Well, a) I'm the younger so I call him onii-tan and b) it's not by blood really... It's more, we're so close that we could be siblings, even though he's a pale as paper and I'm a nice tan...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinyartist18 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Hello! I watched this a while ago and I've been looking for something active. I guess I'll rewatch sometime. For now, I'm gonna send in an app for Tamaki (seems fun).

tinyartist18
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:58 pm

@Tinyartist, Thank you for making Tamaki ^^ I accepted him already. Now all we need is Kyoya and Mori ^^
@Mgoodwin2, Thanks for ssending your character in and I'll accept it as soon as your done ^^

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikua on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:07 am

Yay! I got Honey-senpai submitted!~
A bloody and cursed love.

Saikua
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Hey, I thought Kyoya would do the first post but since he is not being played yet, I'm just gonna do the first post to make it so some people start to see this RP.

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikua on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:03 am

I submitted Mori-senpai character. I will play as him so I can start and if someone else wants him then they can just let me know

Saikua
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!