Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Renaissance

Renaissance

a part of “Renaissance”, a fictional universe by TheElderKnight.

"So fell the nation, crumbled into dust. So fell our people, carried off were us. Taken far from home, taken far from land. Taken 'way from the very place where our lives began."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Renaissance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Renaissance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Hey, I've noticed a bit of a lull in Flex's and Alex's activity. You guys all right? Maybe I'm just having too much activity? xD
"So fell the nation, crumbled into dust. So fell our people, carried off were us. Taken far from home, taken far from land. Taken 'way from the very place where our lives began."

--Earth In Ashes, Renaissance

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:03 am

I would post, but I can't really see any opportunities for Doug to do anything at the moment without making the post incredibly boring.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:09 pm

The last post I made with Cap was one where he spoke to you. Still kinda waiting on a reply...

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby alxxxjames on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:33 pm

Like Flexar, my post would be rather sorry and boring... I'm also trying to do all of this on a touch screen phone, so yeah.... My phone, I use with my lapdock won't be fixed until Tuesday.

alxxxjames
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:23 pm

When do we get under way? I'm dying to get some action in, and fight to the death (not me, I mean actual dying) against the enemy, or enemies
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:59 pm

We're almost ready for lift off, Death!

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:20 pm

I hope you're all enjoying the story so far! I've got some BIG twists planned that'll really get things going. Nothing so huge it loses the heart that's been created thus far, but defintely some action sequences and huge missions that'll take tactical skills to conquer. I've even, in the final few missions, implemented a few moments where critical decisions can literally cause the downfall or salvation of certain characters. You'll have to wait and see what that's all about, but have faith! This is just the first chapter.

Oh, and Alex, I've posted a scene where Cap talks to Jane. :)

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Welcome to the tale, Frank!

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:45 am

Hey, guys. I think I owe you all (or at least those of you who've been here the longest) a sincere apology. I've been getting pounded with work from the theater group I'm a part of since just after I started the RP. I had no idea such a thing would occur. I understand that that justifies nothing, but I want you to know I do care about the story we are telling. I have written the entire thing out, form the planets we visit in the beginning, to a certain NEW location we'll see, to Earth, to something else...

I'm prepared to give you guys my all. If it's not enough, I apologize. But hang in there. Soon the activities of my theater group will die down and I'll be able to be more active. Know this though, the first planet we're hitting is an action planet, regardless of whether we find "what we're looking for." You'll have to wait and see.

Sincerely,

The Elder Knight

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:59 pm

I won't be able to post again until the 30th. I'll be in New York and VERY busy. Rest assured, I'm here until 3:00 PM EST today....which isn't that far from now.....so yeah..... o.O

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ang-cat on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:07 pm

Heh- that's convenient! (sort of)
Speaking of inactivity, I'll be away for 10 days, starting this Friday.
Then I'll be back for 3 more days.. (14, 15, 16)
...And then I'll be away again for another 11, until the 27th...
Just a heads up! I'm so sorry for my future inactivity ;_;

Ang-cat
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Did everyone leave or something?

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheElderKnight on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:20 am

Not exactly. Per the messages I'm getting, life decided to get in most of our ways at the wrong time.

TheElderKnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:52 pm

alright, not a problem. Just wished someone let me know, so i wasn't lost and didn't know what was going on.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!