Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Finishing The Bucket List

Finishing The Bucket List

a part of “Finishing The Bucket List”, a fictional universe by youloveme?.

After there best friend died they set out to finish he bucket list. All spots either reserved or taken.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Finishing The Bucket List”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Finishing The Bucket List

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ally-loves-you on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Thanks. Hey, you can PM her. I can"t wait to start too.!This will be great.
"You can not simultaneously prevent and prepare for war." ~ Albert Einstein.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ally-loves-you
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Mmkay, just read Ally's CS!! So i'm all ca ught up now.
I agree with her though, i can wait to start. Just message Kayla.......she tends to get a little busy on here. If she doesn't respond, then just post in the "Roleplayers Wanted" section, since female roles go quickly on this site.
But tbh, i think Kayla will respond if you PM her and remind her.
And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea; Can ever dissever my soul from the soul,
of the beautiful
Annabel Lee....

<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ally-loves-you on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Hey, youloveme? I can make a thread in roleplayers wanted for you, if you want.If Kayla won"t send in a character.We can not let this roleplay to die.

Ally-loves-you
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Hey hey yous guys!!

Just wanted to ya know that i'm still here. Hopefully this will get up and running!!
I think you should definitely post the ad Ally! =D

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:13 am

Okay sorry 2 days ago I was busy with this and that and didn't come on. Then yesterday (it is like 1 am in the morning) I was working ( I have to work for frickin gas money because my mom was sick of giving me it, especially since I asked her like twice a week for gas money during the school year). So I was up late video chatting with my friend who was on vactation, she went to Texas, and is staying on this Isaland. And then I was like after the ivdeo chat ended, 'Oh shit I need to let you guys know I didn't leave!' So now here I am.

That is my short excuse. OK so maybe it is a bit long....

Anyways I PMed Kayla and she never responded.... so yea...

Okay so Ally you should def do that!
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ally-loves-you on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:17 am

Ok, I will make one right now.

Ally-loves-you
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ally-loves-you on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:36 am

And...it is done! Hope you like it! Let"s hope that someone will want to join!

Ally-loves-you
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ally-loves-you on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:58 am

Oh, and I think that when you have time, edit the indroduction and leav just a girl opened Tge rest write taken.Because it is confusing for someone who looks for a spot open.Just an advice.:)

Ally-loves-you
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Okay can you link it?

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CalamityJane on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:49 pm

If the second female place is still open I'd like to submit a character for it :)

CalamityJane
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:07 pm

@CalamityJane, Yes it is :) Submit a character for it.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ally-loves-you on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Yey, we have everyone now!!

Ally-loves-you
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CalamityJane on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:46 pm

I'm almost done now :) Hope my girl is good enough :D

CalamityJane
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CalamityJane on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 pm

Okay I've submitted my character :)

CalamityJane
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Okay I accepted her! And I am excited to be able to say that we can start. I am going to put up the first post though.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:37 am

I hate summer jobs! I have to work today. (I am a life guard) So I will try to get my post up tomorrow. Life is just so busy.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ally-loves-you on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Hey, and again, how we gonna pick the pictures?In order or...?

Ally-loves-you
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:18 am

It's a shame we got all the players and this still couldn't get off! It was such a genius idea! Shouldn't go to waste! =(

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been on in FOREVER. I have just been so busy. I was on vaction, and I have a job, then power went out for like a day. It's just been crazy around here. I'm cancelling the roleplay.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!