Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Boarding a Wicked Fate at Sea

Boarding a Wicked Fate at Sea.

a part of “Boarding a Wicked Fate at Sea”, a fictional universe by stormwolf321.

As you board the luxury cruise ship, you think of all the breathtaking sights you will see and what a wonderful time you will have, But fate has another, more Wicked, outcome for you...~Accepting~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Boarding a Wicked Fate at Sea”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Boarding a Wicked Fate at Sea.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Boarding a Wicked Fate at Sea."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
People Change,
Memories Don't...

Cute Saying: If i m Waitng 4 Ur cal,msg or U, it Dosnt Mean dat i Hve Nthing Else To Do, It Jst Means That Nthing Else is More Imprtnt Than U.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Re: Boarding a Wicked Fate at Sea.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Do you have to play a teen or kid, or can we play someone slightly older(Mid 20's)
It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:22 pm

sounds fun, can i reserve a spot? (i need to check my schedule and make sure i have time for this too ) But count me in if it works out! (:

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:26 pm

Of course you can play as someone slightly older and yes, I will reserve a spot for you QueenJen. :)

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:30 pm

Can I reserve a girl too?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Sure! You may reserve a spot.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:50 pm

ok thanks! (: I'll try to get the profile in later tonight or tomorrow sometime!

(and Hey KayEyeEmm, I totally just saw you/your username in Freaks Galore (: )

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Can't wait! I submitted my characters and just so you all know. My first two, Akira and Sade are going to be probably the ones who are the most serious and effected. My other three characters, Florence, Ryder, and Harun(Ha! All boys:) are going to level out the seriousness with a bit of comedic relief. I do like a serious roleplay but a little laugh is good here and there haha! Well, if everything plays out well, we should start the roleplay tomorrow.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:39 pm

are we supposed to do double characters like you did or standard characters? (:

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:59 am

It depends all on you. If your characters are related then I would double them. If it doesn't have any close siblings it's age then the standard. :)

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Kay I sent my girl in! (: I added a little bit, hope it's okay! Lemme know if I should change anything!

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:33 pm

Looks great! Accepted!

EDIT: Oh! I was just wondering when you all would want to start? Today, tomorrow, the day after...I just hate to keep anyone waiting but of course, if you want to start now or do the first post, it has to be at the time when you are boarding the boat on a Friday morning in September.

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Thanks! (:
And for me anytime is fine!
Though I'll warn you now, I might not be able to post every single day, but I am dedicated so I'll never ditch unless this RP
Annnyway, yeah, anytime is fine for me, it's up to you/the others ^.^

EDIT: I went a bit overboard with my first post haha (: I tend to do that... sorry ^.^

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:58 am

Oh your fine! :) That sometimes happens to me as well. :P

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Thanks for accepting muh character

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Your very welcome. :)

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:10 pm

Ahhh I can't wait to get this rolling with ya guys :D Srry if im being annoying im just really excited the last couple roleplays I joined didn't even take of so im deprived of roleplaying goodness D: ahaha sorrrry I'm ranting (:

How's life for you guys? (:

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:18 am

Life's good although all of my role plays I'm in are taking a while for people to post:/

This has got to be the role play where I have to research on the Internet for various amounts of information to come up with the conclusion. So far, I've got the plot pretty straight forward in my head. We'll see how everything plays out. Haha I too am also excited. :)

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:43 pm

this is my third time trying to respond. GR. haha

I can't wait to get into the plot! i hope everyone starts posting faster, because I feel like the whole site is on slo mo for some reason! Aha, but I always find rp's where the creators research and put effort into them way better, so it'll probably be the same with yours (:

I hope everyone can get their first post in, who are we waiting on still?

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormwolf321 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:47 pm

Hmm...KayEyeEmm, Shaodow, and currently waiting for Addrinvan to make his character. :)

stormwolf321
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!