Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Beethoven Project

The Beethoven Project

a part of “The Beethoven Project”, a fictional universe by LoonyLunaLoo.

You're deaf. Whether it be completely deaf, or only deaf in one ear, you're deaf. But, you have a talent. Music. At Beethoven School of Music, you're accepted. Make friends, make music, and make your life better.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Beethoven Project”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Beethoven Project

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Time table looks good

Music appriciation is exactly what it sounds like: You learn about the orgins, the creators, the relationship to music in the world, how different cultures use it...ectera ectera ectera

Classes will begin at 8 am and be 45 minutes, with lunch being 30 minutes, so there is 6.5 hours of school. HOWEVER classes are only Monday Wednesday and Friday, EXCEPTING group music and orchestra, which are Monday through Friday. On Saturdays, they get to go into the town, Sundays are for church and relaxation. Tuesdays and Thursdays are for private music lessons and chores, which are also done on Saturday.

Hope that helps, True :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:30 pm

Okay, I have posted my character up, and now I will think up a nice schedule :)
Darkness pierces my veins.
It infiltrates my lungs.
It clouds my vision
And my thoughts.
I'm sorry that I'm broken.
But please don't try to fix me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Okay, so Aiden's schedule is as follows;

1. Music Appreciation
2. Math
3. English
4. Phys. Ed
~Lunch~
5. Music Theory
6. History
7. Group Music
8. Orchestra

I will put it on his sheet as well :)

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:50 pm

Elizabeth's schedule:

1. History
2. Music Theory
3. English
4. Physical Education
~lunch~
5. Music Appreciation
6. Math
7. Group Music
8. Orchestra
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChildOfNone on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:12 am

Isis Alban's Timetable:

1. Phys. Ed.
2. History
3. Music Theory
4. Math
**Lunch**
5. Music Appreciation
6. English
7. Group Music
8. Orchestra

Ty Morton's Timetable:

1. History
2. English
3. Math
4. Music Theory
**Lunch**
5. Music Appreciation
6.Phys. Ed.
7. Group Music
8. Orchestra

*Hope this is otay. :D
Me: Can I have a coke please?
Waitress: Is Pepsi okay?
Me: Is monopoly money okay?

ChildOfNone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForeverADream on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:15 am

Hiya! I just found out I will not be able to bring my laptop on vacation with me so I may not be able to post all that often. I'm really sorry!
Do you think it would be possible for Bethany to arrive late?
Again, I'm wicked sorry. >.<

ForeverADream
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:46 am

So I just remembered that "z" is usually an American thing so to be more authentic my character's name should be spelled "Elisabeth". It'll still be pronounced the same way, but just saying that I'm going to start spelling her name this way even though I can't change it on the profile sheet.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:07 pm

So currently, the NPC's are leading the kids to rooms, which obviously means that IDK what's going on since my character could be on the other side of the mansion. So feel free to control the NPC leading your character to his/her room

room 1- Miss Marks
room 2- Coach/Mrs. Barnes since the coach can't sign
room 3- Mrs. Caplint
room 4- Mr. Beling
room 5- Mr. Holliday

oh and feel free to write their perspective on the speech and house and such

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:09 pm

@Forever, it's fine. I just made it out so she had a "family emergency" the day she was supposed to leave for the school, so post when you get back :D

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Sorry that I'm a bit behind on everything that's been happening so far. My deepest apologies. I'll just get straight to the point, and will catch up to everything so far. This will be Nikolas' schedule:

1| Music Appreciation
2| History
3| Phsy.Ed
4| Math
[] Lunch
5| Music Theory
6| English
7| Group Music
8| Orchestra

I tried to fit it so it could coincide with others' schedules so he or another wouldn't have to be alone going to a class. o-o Though, with everyone's various ages, it'll be sort of difficult to fit properly. If there should be any changes needed to this schedule, please let me know.

Following up to the various ages bit, question: would this be a school that doesn't take age into account of their year of study (grade/year) since it's just now opening for the first time in 2o years, or would this be otherwise of standard schooling system?

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:58 pm

So I'm guessing with the PA announcement the teachers are now coming back to get the students? Just want to double check and all.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:48 pm

May I please ask that you guys slow down a bit as I've yet to gain some correspondence from twi-twi so Nikolas can get on the move and ge tup to date, or rather, would twi-twi's character be arriving later as well?

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Yeah, uh, could we all slow down a bit? There are times when I can't get on for a couple of days at a time because I get busy... Soo, yeah

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Adele's schedule:

1. Music Theory
2. English
3. Phys. Ed.
4. Math
~Lunch~
5. Music Appreciation
6. History
7. Group Music
8. Orchestra

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:33 am

Edit: Disregard that last statement

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Ummm..so I started a new rp, Legend of Korra fanfic type thing, and I'm looking for more writers. I was wondering if any of you are willing to be up for the job? I like how you are all writerly types and like your styles so if you're interested and aren't overwhelmed with a bunch of rps I would love for you to join. The link is here : roleplay/the-legend-of-korra-benders-unite/

Please join!! O_O

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Anyone interested in the hunger games rp? I have the 25th annual hunger games rp up, so feel free to join. still need a lot of roles, also have FC's, but willing to change them if you give me another really good one. thanks guys :D

roleplay/25th-annual-hunger-games/

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:00 am

Gotta be offline for the next two days.Go ahead,I expect hundread of posts :)

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:24 am

Wow.. It's moving along rather slow. I mean, there's not a lot of material to work with and we're just trying to awkwardly push forward.. Just wanted to state the obvious. At this rate, I'm afraid that it may end up dead. Quick! Ideas on how to push the plot forward some. Go!

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Ok so an idea for the plot, and this is just one idea because I'm better at fantasy and action kind of plots, but we could maybe have some students from a rival school come over and kind of bully them? This could either be like a night prank thing or when everyone is on their lunch break and they're roaming the school grounds?

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!