Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Supernatural living

Supernatural living

a part of “Supernatural living”, a fictional universe by funnyheart.

You can be a supernatural being or a human that doesn't fit in. You find an ad for an apartment that has just opened, and it's the perfect opportunity for you.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Supernatural living”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Supernatural living

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Okay, something went wrong, because I'm not getting a response from Vanilla.
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Wait hold up. Flag on the play... John's cheating again... FTW i swear I haven't been gone that long what did I miss this time?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:29 pm

John transfered some of his soul to David with the promise he will be able to save Lanuya with that fraction of it transfered into him. The Arch-Nephilim now is partially an Incubus. Unfortunately, David was beaten by Samil, so he will have to enter hell to undo what has been done to Lanuya. He hopes that bit of Incubus in him will negate the effects of the succubus' curse on her.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:55 pm

Okay cool but that doesn't explain the Bangarang that's going on between him and White?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Uh... John got drunk! Then White followed in suite and it's all kinda... cough R....
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:13 pm

hahahahaha That's funny cuz now Kali's in bitch con 4 XD. He going need to sober up real quick to stop her now. She's not human anymore, she'll explain.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Oh boy... This is gonna end well... White's just gonna back up and blame it on the alcohol and John's silver tongue.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:24 pm

hahaha nope. So long as White keeps her mouth shut she might not get deaded. XD John however is a dead man XD a very dead man

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:27 pm

White loves him but not enough to die. Yeah, he's a dead demon. Maybe after John's dead, they can go clubbing! My answer to everything

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:32 pm

hahaha with the New Full Demon Kali, she actually might. Just so she cause chaos.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Yeah, well, the 'Chaos' that she would cause is nothing compared to what is happening in Hell as they are talking. Those demons are taking heavy fire from a small group of Nephilim in addition to heavy casualties! :)

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:54 pm

My question, dear Mal, is how opposed you are to yuri? Cause if this goes like I think, we could have two very attractive females with no males in sight~

And wow... That's just not cool, Zach... No one likes to pick on those poor demon children...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:02 pm

It's not children they are dealing with. They are dealing with demons who are in an army

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:25 pm

Seriously! It was a BARRACKS that was attacked! The point was to draw as many demonic warriors away from the throne as possible!

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:30 pm

Child of the Winged wrote:My question, dear Mal, is how opposed you are to yuri? Cause if this goes like I think, we could have two very attractive females with no males in sight.

Hahah I've never done Yuri before, Let's try, it'll be fun :3

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Muahahaha! You'll love it. I know I do~ "White glares at me, blushing"

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:52 pm

O_o and now I'm scared XD hahaha

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:50 pm

When I saw there was a new post, I thought Kyren finally responded, but it was Sabimaru. He REALLY needs to quit with his invincibility crap he puts in his character! It's super annoying!

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Mally~ This will be fun, though. Not trying to be a creep here. I'll even PM you about the ins and outs of yuri roleplay if needed... I want you to be comfortable cause you're like cool and junk!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Relax, I was only joking and I know I'm cool you don't need to tell me that hahaha jk
I'm sure it'll be fun XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!