Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Arken Manor

The Arken Manor

a part of “The Arken Manor”, a fictional universe by Whiskyness.

What lies beneath the outer beauty of Arken Manor is a group of abductors that have banded together in an effort to live life peacefully along with their new ‘guests’.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Arken Manor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Arken Manor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:01 pm

My favourite colour is this one right now, but my mind is fickle and I change it all the time.
Let's Keep Go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Arken Manor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StillDoll on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:08 pm

I'd like to reserve a gust if that is alright???

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StillDoll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:10 pm

There isn't any reservations, just make a character :D (and post your favourite color!)

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StillDoll on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Alright i'll have the character up shortly!

StillDoll
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Puppette on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:40 pm

This is my color.

I'm gonna make a character and ain't no one gonna stop me!

Puppette
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Oh. My. God. I love you, Whisky.

;_; I've been searching for this RP for so long. It's actually original, and interesting. :P

*Put's all the charry skeleton items in a pot and brews up a wonderful Character"

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:34 pm

God, why did you have to make it so difficult.... Now I have to find a color, go back to that slide show, find the nice little line, and find out how to spell Arken backwards... e.e

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:39 pm

So here yah go, you little terd.

MY COLOR:UNICORNS

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:00 am

Okay, I've got some characters approved :D

@Kyren, lol I made it so that people had to PM me and not just read off other people's character sheets, and I wanted to know that the characters took some time to educate themselves. And I love you too xD I've been playing with this idea for months, and finally I was like 'screw it' and I made it.

*Note: A friend pointed out that the blue shows up differently on other computers and tends to blend in with the roleplaygateway background, would you guys like me to change it??

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:06 am

Also, just to let you know, I'll be making an abductor, and maybe a guest if we need one ;p

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:03 am

>.< I love my picture. And my synopsis, and my theme song.... You guys have to listen to the theme song... It made me laugh so hard. >.<

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:23 pm

I am torn between so many songs!

One that I've ruled out but I still think is perfect is Death Cab for Cutie - I will Posses Your Heart

Such a stalker song!!

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:30 pm

Oh god...

(Lol, Just now Sanja and Faja left the house and told me I had to watch the two kids... They said "We'll pay you like we'd pay a babysitter." And I was like "Will you give me a choice to say yes or no like a babysitter?" Lol.

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:37 pm

@Kyren Sanja and Fanja are dumb. But get money yus it is all yummeh and good for things like Frosties

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:40 pm

Okay, I am hoping we can fill the last spots up soon so we can work out pairs and such, and then start posting :D

Tell your friends or something lol

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby breathebabyx on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:04 am

i have a few friends i could ask ^^
I was determined in Chicago but I dug my teeth into my knees, and I settled for a telephone and sang into your machine:
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine <3

breathebabyx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:52 am

Oh god, I notice how bad of an Idea it was to make my charry so old... Can I... change a few things up? Maybe his name, age and.... yeah...?

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:00 pm

@Breathe, thanks

@Kyren, Sure go ahead!

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristian_x on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:08 pm

I was referred here by a friend and I'm not sure what role you want filled, so i'll go ahead and start making an abductor, if that's alright.

Tristian_x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathWithin on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:30 pm

I would like to join this role play!

As a guest please?
RENO
Image Image Image
"A pro isn't someone who sacrifices himself for his job. That's just a fool."

DeathWithin
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!