Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Something New

Something New

a part of “Something New”, a fictional universe by QuarantinedThoughts.

Something new, something old, all the same truth be told. The new we wanted now the old we wanted then. Once we have we never give. Decieve to gain agian, somthing new once agian.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Something New”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Something New

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Ooh, I like that idea!
Cheers!
- AI

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PBJayRich on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:28 pm

I'll make a character for the betrayed if thats okay
"Everybody wants happiness & nobody wants pain, but you can have a Rainbow without a little rain."
Live Your Own Story Check out my RP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PBJayRich
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:09 am

Can I reserve evil doctor?
"Remember that guy who gave up?

Neither does no one else..."

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QuarantinedThoughts on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:18 am

Yes you may :) glad somone wants to play him/her/whatever
In this world its not faith that saves us but defiance

QuarantinedThoughts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vanillasugar41 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:44 pm

Okay, so I was thinking about how Hannah could gain her wings and I had an idea. The reason she feels like she has wings sometimes is because, with sacrifice, she comes close to becoming her true angel form. But sacrifice of time, money, etc isn't quite enough; she has to actually give her life or put her life in danger to gain her wings.

Anyways, I was thinking that maybe as the group were walking along the street or crossing the roar or something a car comes out and is about to hit one of her friends, but on instinct she shoves them out of the way and take the hit. Kind of rolling aside, when her friends check on her to see if she's okay, because of her selfless act she would have gained her wings!

Does that sound good enough to act on?
"At the heart of mercy is love."
OOC: Unknown

Vanillasugar41
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PBJayRich on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:46 am

I think it sounds awesome! And the person that the car almost hits could be Olivia and it might make Olivia not be mean to Hannah no more! :D mind=BLOWN! haha :)

PBJayRich
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vanillasugar41 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:02 pm

My thoughts exactly! Puppette, would you be cool with that?

Vanillasugar41
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Puppette on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:14 pm

I think Olivia would still resent and be intensely jealous of Hannah. But she'd also feel a confusing sense of gratitude. I think it would be interesting.

Puppette
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vanillasugar41 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:01 pm

I agree! It would be a start :)

Vanillasugar41
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Sorry I haven't been posting!!! Busy :(

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Puppette on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:49 pm

We'll never forgive you, MegaKoala. We will smite you with our smitey-smite powers.

Puppette
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PBJayRich on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:05 pm

Define: Smite.

PBJayRich
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Puppette on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:37 pm

Smite: noun. Smite.

Puppette
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!