Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Yummy Love

Yummy Love

a part of “Yummy Love”, a fictional universe by PrincessBoy.

When a fire ruins their owner's Pastry shop and life, what are these six dolls supposed to do?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yummy Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Yummy Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Yeah sure. Make sure to find a ball jointed doll that matches his looks. Doesn't have to be accurate, but still. :))
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neon.lynxie on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:12 am

My character is done! Tell me if something is wrong!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neon.lynxie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:21 am

I sent in my cook, he's not done yet though!
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:36 am

Okay well I was just about to hit the submit button... however my laptop spazzed out so my char might take a little while longer.

Edit: He's done. Hope you like him.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:38 pm

I love all the characters! And I will edit the page tomorrow hopefully. :))

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:59 am

I'm working on my character now. I found a really great pic, but it doesn't say who it is. :(
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:03 am

@jigo: Aiyah! He's so cute! Now I can't wait to start this!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:23 am

I know right? Yours is adorable too :) I was planning on a more darker character but I couldn't find a good doll but there were a lot of cute red haired ones.... And I adore Lee Hongki.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:27 am

I think Min needs some light now so he'll be perfect~ And is it bad that I stared at Lee Hongki for a really long time...?

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:48 am

Alright! Nahhh I don't think it's bad at all... in fact I even went to go look up Minwoo >_< Well the Boyfriend music videos actually. I haven't listened to them in a while.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:04 am

I love Minwoo! He's so friggin cute!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:22 am

Most Korean stars are XD

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:25 am

Truuuuuue... But Minwoo's cuter than most! Not as cute as Minho or Henry but cute!

I just noticed that I always roleplay as my biases...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:31 am

Lol me too. I must have played as Minho like ten times already? Then there's Kiseop and Kan and LeeU. Though it is my first time using Hong Ki.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:35 am

I noticed Kiseop in something we had signed up together for but never started... Uh, Maked and Bitten, I think..?

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Oh you were in Marked and Bitten too? That was Daesung from BIGBANG. He's probably one of my biggest biases :D

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Ah! Okay. And my biggest biases... Shindong from SuJu and Zelo from B.A.P.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Oh I see. I've never really became a fan of BAP since I'm not really into the hip hop genre but Shindong's cool. In SuJu My favorite is probably Yesung... yup.... I wish we can start this roleplay soon.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:28 pm

Agreed.... I think all the spots are filled... Wonder where Princey is...

Anyway, I love Zelo because he loves that little whistle he has in Warrior and he raps like a boss! I love rappers...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:18 pm

Oh me too! I hate American rap but I love the Korean raps. I guess I just like their voices and the subject better. Personally, I love Jinon from F.CUZ. That's Amazingness right there. Then again, I love all members of that band since it's my faveee.

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!