Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Oh my God! Mirabilis Took Molly!

Oh my god! Mirabilis took Molly!

a part of “Oh my God! Mirabilis Took Molly!”, a fictional universe by AdmireAtStuff.

Molly, a 17-year-old girl ends up in a strange place called Mirabilis. (ACCEPTING 3 ROLES AT MOST)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Oh my God! Mirabilis Took Molly!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Oh my god! Mirabilis took Molly!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Oh my god! Mirabilis took Molly!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Oh my god! Mirabilis took Molly!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:25 pm

May I reserve the comic relief?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:43 am

Sorry, should've read: can I have the character that wants the amulets and the Magical box because of their family or other deep reasons, please?

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:50 am

Don't worry, the rule for reservations is only because of the possibility that two characters might be created for one place.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:18 am

KICKASS!

Also, kind of sorry for making him a bit edgy. However, I do believe good villains make good heroes.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morvenrocks123 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:32 pm

Just want to know... When are we getting started? when all the roles are filled or something?

Morvenrocks123
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:26 pm

By the way, if you haven't done so already, I suggest you put up a Roleplayer's Wanted thread. Make sure to stress that this is an ADVENTURE about having FUN and EPICNESS. Make sure to stress the adventure especially.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:26 pm

Yep, the roleplay will start as soon as the roles are filled. I don't know if it will take too long, but people, don't forget that you may have two characters. If you feel inspired to post another one, please, announce it on the ooc, so I can reserve them and nobody else touches the role. Still, don't forget that the character amount is limited. Also, if you find flaws in the roleplay, tell me, so I can make it better and more interesting.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:45 am

You should give the thread a title better than "Roleplayers wanted". Make it informative, like giving it the RP's title.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:24 am

Done. Thanks for the suggestions :)

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:16 pm

Does anyone wants to post second character so we can fill up the roles and start? Only three more characters.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:12 am

I'm working on something in the Roleplayers Wanted thread right now.

By the way, are you okay with accepting characters that don't fit into the roles you put up? Like, say, a bad guy that isn't looking for the Magical Box period and is just concerned with killing Molly because they think she's dangerous or whatever? Or maybe a protagonist who isn't comic relief or knowledgeable? It seems like all you need is another antagonist and two more protagonists.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuskFire35 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:26 am

Im making the Main bad guys profile now! :D

I've been trying to write the character, and it wasn't working. Sorry guys x.x
Awwwkward.

DuskFire35
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Porecomesis I'll agree, but only for this time. Do you want to replace a role, or add one?

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Porecomesis on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Actually, I was thinking letting the players come up with their own roles and motivations.

Porecomesis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Allright. Maybe this would help. Thanks for all the advices. :)

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:51 am

Allright, let's start. I don't care if there are few characters, just let's start.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!