Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

An Unlikely Match

An Unlikely Match

a part of “An Unlikely Match”, a fictional universe by KiraArsenic.

Cupid has taken a vacation and everyone is falling in love with an unlikely person. Will your love last? [All spots filled]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An Unlikely Match”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: An Unlikely Match

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:26 pm

Hey, i do have a question: they won't all be in the same class, will they? Because I feel as if that kinda impedes posting a bit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:33 pm

No they don't all have to be in the same class. lol
An artist is a neurotic who cures herself with art.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:47 pm

Ugh, that post was crap... But it was a post at least
Darkness pierces my veins.
It infiltrates my lungs.
It clouds my vision
And my thoughts.
I'm sorry that I'm broken.
But please don't try to fix me.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Code: Select all
[color=red]Hate[/color]
[color=blue]Friends[/color]
[color=pink]crush/romance[/color]
[color=green]couldn’t care less either way[/color]

[color=#yourhexcode][b]Yourcharacter’sname[/b][/color]
[b]Haley Belucci:[/b]
[color=red/blue/pink/green]Describe your relationship with the character[/color]
[b]Aaron Marks:[/b]
[color=red/blue/pink/green]Describe your relationship with the character[/color]
[b]Cassidy Reed:[/b]
[b]Yvonne Lawinksy:[/b]
[b]Tara Jones:[/b]
[b]Griffin Bailey:[/b]
[b]Carson Arie:[/b]
[b]Frits Asbjorn Kjaer:[/b]

Post it at the bottom of your character sheet. It will be easier to keep track of.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Haley Belucci
Aaron Marks:
He's my science teacher...what more is there to say?
Cassidy Reed:
Who?
Yvonne Lawinksy:
I don't really hate her. I'm just jealous of her lifestyle sometimes. I just have to keep reminding myself that I like what i'm doing with my life.
Tara Jones:
She's one of my best friends, and she knows the most about me.
Griffin Bailey:
Arrogant jerk. I feel that's enough of a description
Future crush
Carson Arie:
We're not friends but we're not enemies either. He's a football jock, I'm the quiet girl. We don't exactly run in the same circle
Frits Asbjorn Kjaer:
He's a good friend of mine.

I also pasted it to my profile. :) (we SHOULD post them HERE and then post them to our profiles)

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:38 pm

Griffin Bailey
Haley Belucci:
Did you even read my hate list. She has to be living embodiment of everything that’s on there.
Future crush.
Aaron Marks:
He’s a Teacher. No.
Cassidy Reed:
She’s a bit of fun and always up for some harmless flirting. All in all she’s alright.
Yvonne Lawinksy:
Sorry, Don’t know her, I’m not really around long enough to know everyone here.
Tara Jones:
Nope, Not ringing a bell.
Carson Arie:
I probably like this guy the most at school, not that it was a hard choice; I just feel the most similar to him.
Frits Asbjorn Kjaer:
Nope. Do we look like we’d get along?

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ally-loves-you on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:19 pm

Cassidy Reed
Haley Belucci:
She seems a quite interesting girl, but we never meet.
Aaron Marks:
Uh, he is friendly and we are kinda friends.Weird, right?
Future crush
Yvonne Lawinsky:
Yeah, I consider her as one of my friends.Good girl.
Tara Jones:
Umm,I really don't know.We will see in the future.
Griffin Bailey
Hehe.Friends.I used to like him, but that was in the past.Good partner for parties!!
Carson Arie:
I know him for a while.Friends,I think. :)
Frits Asbjorn Kjaer:
I don't think so.Not my type.
"You can not simultaneously prevent and prepare for war." ~ Albert Einstein.

Ally-loves-you
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:39 pm

Uh, you think your post was horrible Twi-Twi? I think mine was just a bunch of rambling... I'll get character relations delt with tonight

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:09 pm

Aaron Marks
Haley Belucci:
A good student I suppose. I have no complaints.
Cassidy Reed:
She is my student, but I can't help having positive feelings about her. But a professional friendship with students and teachers is fine.
Future Love Interest.
Yvonne Lawinksy:
She's my student. I don't really know her past that.
Tara Jones:
Tara takes her work seriously, and does what she can. I can respect that.
Griffin Bailey:
I don't particularly hate the kid, we just really don't get along at all.
Carson Arie:
This kid is just another Griffin, getting into fights and whatnot.
Frits Asbjorn Kjaer:
He's a very hardworking student, and I really appreciate that. The kid has some serious smarts!

Carson Arie
Haley Belucci:
Such a buzzkill. She's too much of a goodie-goodie for me.
Aaron Marks:
Dude, that's my teacher. You know how often he gets me into trouble?
Cassidy Reed:
She's pretty cool. She's up for a party.
Yvonne Lawinksy:
Don't really know her....
Tara Jones:
Isn't that the poor girl?
Griffin Bailey:
He's a cool dude. We hang out plenty, party together. No, I have never had a crush on him! (Yes he has.)
Frits Asbjorn Kjaer:
He's my stepbrother. He's so annoying.But no one else had better mess with him. I'll kick their ass.
Future Love Interest.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:30 pm

Frits Asbjorn Kjaer

Haley Belucci:
She's nice to me, so I don't really play pranks or anything on her. We're pretty good friends.
Aaron Marks:
I don't consider him an enemy or a friend; I pretty much cooperate during class, I've just never had any real one-on-one conversation. Though, he seems to like me, so that's pretty cool!
Cassidy Reed:
I have NO idea why she doesn't seem to like me in school, well actually, probably the fact I like messing with people sometimes. No, no I'm not a bully or anything, I just like to have fun. I think this might be because I accidentally got glue in her hair once. Look, I'm still sorry about that!
Yvonne Lawinksy:
I've never exactly talked to her, but she seems nice!
Tara Jones:
Another person I don't really speak to often. Man, I'm starting to think I have like, anti-social disorder or something. Oh jeez I hope not. If I do, I BLAME CARSON!
Griffin Bailey:
One word: RUDE.
Carson Arie:
The most annoying brother.
Future love interest.
So adorable! ♥

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Tara Jones

Haley Belucci:
Hey, we have a lot in common. And I feel like we're actually really good friends. I just wish I could let her know what was going on with me...Unfortunately, I've told her next to nothing about my home life.
"Hey Haley! So... What's going on with you?"
Aaron Marks:
He's an amazing teacher. I understand his class work and he doesn't get mad when I don't have my homework done, but he's just my teacher. And I can never let... adults, get too close.
"Nope, Mr Marks, I wasn't asleep. Just closing my eyes for a minute"
Cassidy Reed:
Uhm... I don't hate her. I've heard she's a bitch, but I honestly have never talked to her
"Uhm... Hi?"
Yvonne Lawinksy:
She has EVERYTHING! Every time I look at her, I just want her to lose it all. I want her to know how it feels to have nothing. I know it isn't her fault that she's rich... I just can't help but be jealous.
"Oh I would tell you how I feel, but I promised my sister I wouldn't curse as much"
Future love interest
Griffin Bailey:
Who...?
"So he's a stoner? That's all I've heard."
Carson Arie:
Again... I don't know the guy
He plays foodball, right?
Frits Asbjorn Kjaer:
I think I asked him if I could borrow a pencil once. He said yes, so he can't be all bad.
"Ha, he has funny hair"
Last edited by TheBouquineuse on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathWithin on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:14 pm

I will be posting in a little bit!

EDIT

Yvonne Lawinsky

Haley Belucci:

Don't know her that much but, I see her almost everywhere in the school.

Aaron Marks:

I don't know a thing about him but, he's a good teacher I guess.

Cassidy Reed:

Well, she's a good friend to talk to. I hadn't really realized she was known by or called a bitch.

Tara Jones:

I don't really know her at all, only heard about her. I don't really know many people.

Future Interest

Griffin Bailey:

Why would I hate some one I only heard about. All I know is he better not come up to me.

Carson Arie:

I will always know him as the football dude.

Frits Asbjorn Kjaer:

Awesome dude, I would see him as my friend.
RENO
Image Image Image
"A pro isn't someone who sacrifices himself for his job. That's just a fool."

DeathWithin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Hey, I hope it's no big deal that I posted so soon after my last. Unless Carson or Frits are in History. I don't think it should be a problem. But if it is, just let me know ^_^

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:18 pm

I... Honestly don't know how to post after all that... Ugh. Well, maybe I can post with Carson, but I don't know how to post with Aaron...

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ally-loves-you on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:29 pm

God, what I did now? I just said the hour finished.It is not godmodding.You can still post what you wanted to post, aka what you do in the class, without my responce.I just posted first.

Ally-loves-you
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:15 pm

Hey, he (and I'm sorry if you arent a he Twi XD) just said he didn't know what to post. Chances are you did nothing wrong Ally ^_^

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:54 pm

Whoa. Take it easy Ally. We're not here to pick on you, we just realize your new and need some direction sometimes. We mean no offense. Before you get defensive think about what else Twi-Twi could've meant. He could have just meant that he has writers block or something.

It could also be that you ended science early and Twi-Twi didn't even get to post as the teacher.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:48 am

Okay :D I've done Griffin's next post but I think I'm going to wait a little bit to post it since technically Carson and Frits aren't even in class yet aha :/

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Okay... so it seems that no one else is really posting, so i'm just going to post again tonight.

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:45 pm

I was just waiting for others to post some more before I posted again, but if no one posts by tomorrow night i will post again.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!