Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

DEAD: Zombie Survival!

DEAD: Zombie Survival!

a part of “DEAD: Zombie Survival!”, a fictional universe by Methodical.

Yukkuri academy has been overrun by zombies thanks to a dark and sinister spell, now it's up to you to take back the school from the grips of a deadly evil.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “DEAD: Zombie Survival!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: DEAD: Zombie Survival!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:23 pm

I did! Happy, zody, dear?
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Very. =D
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Good! Cause I aim to please~ Airi looks at CotW. "No you don't. You hate pleasing others." Shut it, Airi...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Lazarus is now wearing a suit and rabbit ears. x3

'Reisen-san! Come he-"

"SHUT DA FUCK UP!".

x3

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Bunny! Airi'll kinda just watch that little thing, she's still hiding her little music stunt too...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:24 am

Tenno is pissed. You wont like it when Tenno gets pissed.
Oh and if a fight comes in Zody! you and I need to dicuss they details. I would like this to be peaceful though.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:37 am

Don't worry, the only time Tenno should be scared is if he pisses off Lazarus. He's really fucking scary, even Sam said that. xD

Laz usually calms Mokou down though, but that doesn't mean she doesn't still hate Tenno.

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:56 am

You said he was a sadist so I believe you

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:42 am

So any posting?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:48 am

I'm stuck... Writers block is a biatch!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:37 am

Hey guys. I hope you like Akono, Methodist. I worked a little bit on him. Just let me know if you have a problem with my character and I'll fix it.
Gotta Go Fast

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years
Writer of the Month, Feb. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:28 pm

I'm just waiting for zody to reply

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Methodical on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:06 am

@mariofox: Sorry, the role of the tennis star is already taken.

Yep.

Methodical
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:27 pm

Any way I can change my character to be a normal student? Will you accept then?

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years
Writer of the Month, Feb. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:57 am

@Methodical Hey, I've updated my character...if you want to see it...

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:02 am

Posting anyone?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:57 am

Is someone else going to post? Hello?

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:53 am

I know bromander's out of it as for the others I have no idea.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:39 am

OK guys lets get this on the role. Kill the Horde and flee to the construction site!

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:46 am

Who's still even playing still...?

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!