Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Survival Z Paris

Survival Z Paris

a part of “Survival Z Paris”, a fictional universe by Ereandrill.

Christmas Eve 2015 : China bombs Europe with a biological bomb and opens the gate of hell, or so it seems. People die and come back to life, biting and killing the healthy and hunting the ones who escaped. Set in modern Paris you want to survive!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Survival Z Paris”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Survival Z Paris

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ereandrill on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:12 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Survival Z Paris"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ereandrill
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Survival Z Paris

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SMinSC on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:13 pm

Hi, i am new, so if there is somethingi am doing wrong, please correct me, i know that technology is not my strong suit. See ya!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SMinSC
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:28 pm

Hey! I'd love to join in, mind if I make a character?
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:18 pm

Hmm, I might wanna join, here is what I'm planning.

A man had a father who was a World War II veteran, and his family had moved to France. This man was very rich, but wanted to participate in the army as well, just as his father did, however, he was declined when he wanted to join the American Army. He still wanted to do something, so what he did was gather eight men from all around the west and used his money to train each and every one of them. Each of them are skilled in a different area, and can do any kind of mission using their teamwork. Though, not all of them were all criminally clean, but still... He even got the interest of an American weapons designer, who agreed to make custom weapons for each of them, and they are very expensive and difficult to mass-produce. One of the man's own men agreed to help him, and so they went to back to America to work on them. In the mean time, both America and a couple places in the Middle East offered a lot to 'buy' this so-called 'invincible' team (even though that's not true).

So, as for the events of what happens to them in the RP, the weapons designer and the guy who went with him are going to return with the new weapons, however, because of a storm, they have to redirrect the plane (a private plane of course) into Italy, but when they land is when they encounter the zombies, and everybody on the plane is killed except the one of the eight men, though, it's unknown if he's still alive and how long he'll last.

Now, just to disclaim some of the godmoddish parts, the ones still in France don't have any more types of weaponry than what they already trained with, and only limited supply. Many of them do have flaws, and only half of the team would really be any use against zombies, some of the others just might make situations worse. Plus, they don't always get along, and most of them are driven by their pride. Also, even though one of the men is a doctor, he can't cure the virus, nor can he do anything about viruses of any kind, he's more of a medic and is a professional at fixing people right back up.

Though, hopefully they wont be the only heroes, or maybe, it would be better if there were a lot of characters in the roleplay, to, y'know, weigh it even. Well, do you accept it?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!