Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We're the Abominations -The Heroes Offspring

We're the Abominations -The Heroes Offspring

a part of “We're the Abominations -The Heroes Offspring”, a fictional universe by The*Lucky*Teacup.

We all love a superhero story! Their lives, their powers, their relationships... But, what about their children? Do we love the hell they're put through? Their lives? Well... let's find out...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We're the Abominations -The Heroes Offspring”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: We're the Abominations -The Heroes Offspring

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Tis fine. Shall wait till morning to respond ^^
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:07 pm

I'm back and if you're still here then glomp.
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:21 am

Wah, I missed it... I'm glompin' you anyway! :P

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tainted Twinkee on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:26 am

Sorry for the huge text dump. >.>

The rest of my posts won't be nearly as long....Probably.

Tainted Twinkee
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:45 pm

I'm having writer's block right now Tea, sorry. I'll try my best to have a somewhat coherent post up before you go though.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Haha, no worries, I'm having derp moments when trying to write out Velo's responses because she's DEFINITELY not the romantic type xD

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:21 pm

Sorry I haven't replied Tea, just been doing a lot of shit that's unavoidable. I'll try to get back into the groove.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:34 pm

Psht, it's fine, things seem a little lifeless here anyways...

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThornGood on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:00 am

Hey, I'm going away tomorrow for 2 weeks, if I can get access to internet or something I'll post but I'm not making promises, I'll be back on the 23rd August. My dad's phone internet might work so I can try using that ^.^

ThornGood
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:48 am

That's fine. I'm away for the weekend and may not get around to posting until Monday, sooo... Sorry :/ I have Internet on my phone which might work but. I dont know yet...

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThornGood on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:24 pm

Is this dead? I really want this to stay alive

ThornGood
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:41 pm

I'll see what I can do when I get back from vacation in a few days.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:45 am

Sorry Thorn, I couldn't think of anything to say other than 'Ryan cried and hugged Jenny back' and that seems really pointless :/

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:19 am

Hey Lucky, i'll be back to a useable computer today and i'm going to put up a new RP. Interested in joining? And anyone else here is welcome as well, there's no limit to spots.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:47 am

Sure :) What's the RP about Beachy?

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:42 pm

(was on the plane home sorry.) Um it's hard to describe on my phone but i've emailed it to myself so I can either send everything to you or just post a summary in an hour or two when I get home. Your pick.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:56 pm

I can wait :3

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Okie doke I'll let you know when i'm home then! ^^

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Sorry it's taking so long, the email didn't work and it's an iPod note so trying to get it over.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Ok got the note so I'm happy. Basically the story revolves around characters who come into being because of the immense thought and feeling behind a story. These beings, called Pagelings can wield immense power but only after training which usually means they're at risk until they learn how to wield it. Until they can, they're assigned a Guardian (without their knowledge) who watches over them from a distance and usually is a fellow student, co-worker or neighbor so that they can keep tabs on them. Now the Pagelings are being hunted and Guardians are being killed before they have a chance to save them. So the whole story will revolve around the Guardians and the Pagelings working together to stay alive.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!