Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Arcana Power

Arcana Power

a part of “Arcana Power”, a fictional universe by ponerj.

The world is ruled by the Arcana, and the embodiments of these mighty powers will raise to fulfill the worlds final fate.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Arcana Power”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Arcana Power

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ponerj on Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:39 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Arcana Power"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ponerj
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Arcana Power

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:34 am

i would like to reserve the mage. also what anime is your pic from [=
ImageImage

FEAR ME LOVE ME FOR I AM YOUR KING

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dimon lord
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:11 am

I want The Death Arcana,
@dimon lord is Yumekui Merry
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:36 am

Can i reserve wheel of fortune Arcana

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:04 am

Reminds me of Arcana Famiglia

And can I reserve Death?
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ponerj on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:47 pm

dimon: Sure you can have Magician... and Fencer is right, my pic is from Yumekui Merry

Fencer: You can reserve Death

Ali: Wheel is reserved.

Choc: Sorry... Fencer reserved Death first...

ponerj
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ponerj on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:59 pm

So. I probably going start the RP tomorrow or the day after. I would like to get more players, do you all think you can help me out? Or I was thinking of making a second character, you all can too if you want.

ponerj
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naomi-Tan on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:59 pm

I'll take you up on that offer, give me a sec to generate.

Naomi-Tan
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yamada on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:27 pm

Posted my 'Hierophant', if that's fine. I hope I didn't make him too unsuitable for battle... What do you think...?
Heaven or hell?
If you won't fight, you'll never know.

yamada
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ponerj on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:33 pm

I think it's fine. ^_^

ponerj
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:11 am

Okay just completed my second characters, hopefully they are okay :D

Oh wow yamada, I didn't even think about how i would use my character for battle :/

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yamada on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:08 pm

I dunno, if we're told that there is a possibility that the world is going to be destroyed somehow, and... ... the Judgement character (Yamaxanadu anyone? XD) seems kinda intimidating... well, even though I thought of that, getting a character which is built to be in teh battle of the century (teh intended) , would seem a bit strange and suspicious in a modern day world... so I made my character somewhere in the middle. :P
His power could be used in battles, however quite limited. Also, The Hierophant calls for a power which in excess could mean over-control, as I imagined it to be the -reversed- Hierophant, which could mean someone using knowledge to wrong reasons and purposes.
Surprisingly it works well with River too, as the reversed Wheel of Fortune, from what I know, could very well represent rushed changes, and excess use of her power really means rushing. :P
Well, I believe one could come with countless interpretations, but it works anyway, correct me if I'm wrong :P

... ... Damn, I wrote quite a lot there... ^^' Well, one should build their character the way they see fit, I guess.

yamada
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:42 am

Ahaha, wow i didn't really think that much into it, but that makes sense. I really kind of just wanted to make someone who was fun and random aahaha. I thought that her power would be fun to use, that was actually pretty mcuh my whole thinking process behind it. I feel inept now ;p

Though maybe there won't even be fighting o.O

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ponerj on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:04 am

Touhou, yamada!! ^_^

We don't really have to be fighting.

Well... it's time for me to stop procrastinating and start this rp.

ponerj
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naomi-Tan on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:13 pm

I look forward to it :3

Naomi-Tan
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yamada on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:06 pm

lol, I didn't expect ponerj to be the one to say that XD
Well, I guess that we don't HAVE to be fighting, but we'll see how it goes.
As Naomi said, I'm looking forward to it.

@ali - No need to feel inept, I'm not a master fortuneteller myself, and I was rushing to conclude stuff too, so I'm at the same level as you here :P

yamada
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naomi-Tan on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:42 pm

Erm... Hello......?,

Naomi-Tan
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:19 am

Haha Hello, good to see I'm on the only one out here

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!