Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Guardians of the Galaxy

The Guardians of the Galaxy

a part of “The Guardians of the Galaxy”, a fictional universe by Wet Matches.

"While the Avengers and the X-Men are protecting little ol' Earth, we're spreading ourselves thin across galaxies. We need you... and I, need a vacation." - Star Lord

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Guardians of the Galaxy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Guardians of the Galaxy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:33 am

WUT.

NO.

EFFIN' ZAP BRANNIGAN.

*Ahem* I take back everything I said.

still gonna go read the comics sometime...

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wet Matches on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:17 am

lol

dooo it!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wet Matches
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:33 am

I will, next trip to the comic store. :O

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:34 am

Can I just submit a second character, then we can begin :)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wet Matches on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:29 am

Go for it. I'll get an intro post up by tomorrow.

Wet Matches
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wet Matches on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:14 pm

Okay guys. First post is up. Please be sure to post in the proper location. As the RP progresses, I'll be adding more locations of course. You are on board a transport vessel awaiting your final test. Lezhavefun.

Wet Matches
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:23 am

I took the liberty of pm'ing everyone that the first two posts have been made

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wet Matches on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:59 am

Thanks Wade, hopefully people will post up soon.

Wet Matches
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Ive sent 2 pms to sneak, no reply so far

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!