Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Drinker's Remorse

Drinker's Remorse

a part of “Drinker's Remorse”, a fictional universe by City.

If you could remember every single thing that went down while you were drunk, would you? Or is it going to be so horrifying all you'd want to do is dig up a hole and hide?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Drinker's Remorse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Drinker's Remorse

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:25 am

Oh yay ^^ Can't wait to see what you come up with... haha. =D
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Both of them are in! Felicia has already been accepted, and I just got finished with Gent 3~ I hope you like him, too, Mela! :)

The link to his profile is here. :)
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 01, 2012 12:02 am

I love him! ^^ Elena will too. Totally fits the whole 'changing my life 100%'-thing she's got going on. =D

@City: I can do a gent too if need be. =) I can see we have a problem with a lack of those here.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Tue May 01, 2012 6:50 pm

Awesome, and only if you'd like Mela! :)
HeSayImBad...
HeProllyRight

Yayus.
Updates
-No Current Updates-
(Though you should join my new roleplay)

My OPEN Roleplays
-An Eternal Consequence-
4/6 Immortal and Human Spots Remaining (Fantasy)

City
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue May 01, 2012 11:53 pm

It's all good.. ^^ Sleepy drunk, I think will be it. Haha... xD The guy who can fall asleep anywhere, and often does...

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ereandrill on Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:55 am

Okay so I don't realy get it. Who's still open and who's not,

Ereandrill
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!