Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Freaks Galore

Freaks Galore

a part of “Freaks Galore”, a fictional universe by peace_love_dance.

Come on in, take a look around! You might regret it if you don't. After all, there's nothing to be scared of. The freaks don't bite... hard. Just don’t come after hours…(Closed for now. Check back later!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Freaks Galore”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Freaks Galore

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Well, it's not that my mom can't speak English. Honestly, she speaks better English than most people born in English speaking countries, but it's more fun to speak to her in German. She gives me crap about how horrible I am, and then I give her crap when her accent slips through when she's speaking English. It's so funny! I have such a healthy relationship with my mother. XD

And with the languages thing, I just figured it would be interesting. A lot of the "freaks" have been locked up or hidden away for a long time, so what better to do than teach yourself a language?

Also, I have to leave for work soon, so I'll be gone until around 11. I'll post when I get home! Have fun guy! Have fun throwing people in Iso, Peace!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:00 pm

I only did a language because I love all of them, and I'm learning Spanish and Japanese, but I plan to add French in late high school ^.^

I speak a little bit of German too, totally not enough to even have a conversation, just some words and phrases I know from my dad (who speaks fluent German haha)

Holycrapaghost, i always make fun of my dad and his accent too xD

And sorry I haven't been posting, I'm going to be busy all day this week until night time, and I might be to exhausted to stay up and write! D: Today I'm hyper though, so I suppose I'll start on my catch up post, even though I didnt miss all that much aha ^.^

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:16 pm

The only language I really know is American Sign Language, but there's always google translate! :D lol

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:32 pm

I know a little bit of American Sign Language. Half the time I just spell the word that I'm trying to use. Lol. Which takes a lot of time.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:55 pm

Oh gosh I know! I have a few friends who are either completely deaf or hard of hearing so they help me out.

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:27 am

Hey everyone :D

Hey just wondering were you gonna put the punishments here Peace and not actually write the scenes out?

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:11 am

I'm not writing any of it out..

So pretty much, he smacks them around a bit and then throws them in isolation.

It goes like that for all of them.

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:22 pm

what in all hell is going on?
Im lost :/
All hail John Rzeznick!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:00 pm

Well what have you gotten down so far?

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:08 pm

Someone is being punished, and I think someone else is trying to break out.
but I dont know what time of day it is, or what im supposed to be doing... or what is going on... at all...

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Well, it's somewhere in the middle of the night, and most of the acts are currently sleeping. I believe that my own would be snoozing, and Timothy is currently patching up Ridley from The Owner's beating, having just woken up from hearing something, I believe. Ridley has been punished by The Owner for her earlier behavior, and there may be some other punishments later for the Twins and perhaps Ebony, though this is just a likely guess. I've yet to know how Victor is faring, since PB hasn't posted in a while. Taylor hopes to be able to break out, and he is one of the few who is still awake at this time, Katerina too as far as I know. For now, it is his motivation to break out and take all of the other mutants with him, because he hates the place.

But that's the general status of what's happening so far from what I can remember right here on the spot to try answer your questions. I can see why you may be confused; the roleplay has taken an awkward pause all of a sudden. Though I am sure that when morning comes (in this current time of the plot), it'll be less confusing. Which shouldn't be that far off. (: Hope that I was able to help clear up some concerns.

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:32 pm

So Im just gonna wait until morning, because as of yet I havent really talked to anyone but Kalie :P

Thank you :)

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:50 am

I can change that, Bawadaboo. xD

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:30 pm

Of course everyone gets online and posts when I have to work an 8 hour mid-shift.

It's like you people know when I'm not going to be online for long periods of time. Lol.

Well, guess I better get to reading. Lol

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:43 am

This isn't really going anywhere....

Okay! Everybody Listen Up!

I have an idea for the RP so we can do something other then talk. How do you feel about nearly everybody running away, (select few stay, maybe?) they get kind of far, get caught by police, Jack finds them, worst punishment of their lives. I was thinking that could happen in Vancouver. Anybody else like this?

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Sort of reminds me of The Outside RP that yogitheambrangyl's got going on, but I have a few concerns over how it be premature with the amount of characters who are being introduced as new to the zoo here. But this allows the RP to become the dark RP that everyone has been hoping to see, I suppose. :D Let's just try not to rush this. I'll need to make sure how Avarella shall be put into ploy here, so if we do all agree, it's likely that she'll help them escape but will stay back despite her experience. o-o

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Sweet idea actually, but sadly Zero will not take place in such an event. I don't think he could be outside of his cage that long :p
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:06 pm

Didn't think Zero would be leaving, don't worry xD

And I didn't mean that they leave right now. All in due time.

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThornGood on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:58 am

That sounds like a good idea, Avarella would need some help no? Maybe Jennifer could help her or distract Jack with an interview? hmm.

Oh and I'm going away tomorrow for 2 weeks, if I can get access to internet or something I'll post but I'm not making promises, I'll be back on the 23rd August. I will try my hardest to find internet access, my dad's phone would probably work so I'll try to use it ^.^

ThornGood
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:44 pm

I like it.

There seems to be a "let's run away from the zoo" kind of feeling going around. Lol.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!