Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Hunt Begins

The hunt, begins

a part of “The Hunt Begins”, a fictional universe by MarchHare.

The world is filled with creatures from your darkest nightmares, hiding in the shadows, alleyways, even in plain sight. It is your job to travel around the country, getting rid of these creatures that feed upon human flesh

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hunt Begins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The hunt, begins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:39 am

Questions can be asked here or can be pm'd to me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Re: The hunt, begins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Ello. Just posting to say I'll be making a Hunter.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:02 am

Oh, well alright go right ahead, we can use some more characters in here :'D

Sorry I didn't notice you're pose till now though lol.

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:19 pm

So, I've just be added to this RP, and really don't want to read through 31 pages.

Anyone willing to give me a quick run through of what is happening?

XD

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:16 am

I second Holy's request
Butter would not melt in my mouth. Well, it would melt. Of course it would melt, but very slowly.

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:28 am

Lol really, right now I'm being held hostage after attacking people....

It was worth it. :|

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:08 pm

haha oh my peace

where r u guys at? like wut state, a hotle? we need to plan the interaction stuffles ^^

Get the story rollins

and there's like...no guys...i feel like i should make a guy...for all of us to fight over, xD

nah

but yea...hardly...any guys...mehhhh

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:07 am

There are too many ladies, never expected there to end up being so many. I'll be making a man pretty soon to help with the overpopulation of the female gender.

MarchHare
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SwedishSweetness on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Hey! I have something to ask but I don't know how to pm.. Could any one of you tell me how you pm?
I kinda just joined this website.
Thanks!

SwedishSweetness
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Well, Sebastian Williams, if the person you want to PM has posted on the OOC, you can click on the PM button underneath their picture. If not, just go to their profile.

On the left hand side, where all their biography information is and what not, and just scroll towards the bottom. There's a section called "Contact So-And-So" and there should be a link to send them a private message.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SwedishSweetness on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Hm.. Seems I can't see that PM button you're talking about. I looked at the "Contact --' thingie and well.. I want to send a pm to the owner of this Roleplay, MarchHare but.. The only place to contact him is from devinatart and I don't think that's the right place.. Or?

I sound really stupid and apologize for that..

SwedishSweetness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:25 pm

No, no it's totally okay. Lol.

Umm...I don't know how else to explain it....I think I heard something about not being able to PM people until you're apart of an RP.

I don't know. I'm fairly new here as well, but I never had a problem like that.

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:35 pm

Sebastian Williams wrote:Hm.. Seems I can't see that PM button you're talking about. I looked at the "Contact --' thingie and well.. I want to send a pm to the owner of this Roleplay, MarchHare but.. The only place to contact him is from devinatart and I don't think that's the right place.. Or?

I sound really stupid and apologize for that..

If you've a question but can't figure out how to send a pm just go ahead and ask here and I'll answer it for you. By the way though, I'm a her not a him XD

MarchHare
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SwedishSweetness on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:11 am

Oh! I am so sorry!
I.. Ofcourse you could be both a boy and a girl and I assumed you were a boy. I am terrible sorry about that! D:

Anyway, okey I'll ask it here but now I know how to send a pm and I can't do that yet xD

So.. Well.. This might be a stupid question and all but.. I have an idea for a character I'd love to make here but I'm not sure if you would allow it.
She might seem overpowered but she's not at all.

I was thinking that she well.. Her soul is Angel made. To protect Earth from demons they made a weapon that could walk without any strings on Earth and kill them, banish them from Earth were they don't belong.
She have tattooes all over her body with diffrent emblems that can easily turn a demon to ashes, or even kill an angel.
Her soul was made from the very start when demons started to walk on earth, so that makes her really old but the soul have wandered from a host to another one in the Farron line. Every women who have had that soul will remeber some parts from the older days.
I know this might sound like she's overpowered but I've put some limits to her ofcourse.
She can easily kill a demon or two with this power but a third would tire her out alot, make her really vulnerable. And ofcourse it also matterss which rank the demon is in. Lesser demons there is no problem but higher, it might even kill her. And she can't just kill them like that, if she uses her body to kill several demons in less then a month then she'll be in trouble.

Angel's on the otherside is diffrent, she can only kill one of them and then have to wait a long time before killing one again because that takes a lot on her. The thing is that also every tenth year she must be cleansed from all the demons she've killed. Only an Angel can do this.
But it's a lot harder for her to kill an Angel then a demon since they are a lot stronger.

Hm.. I think that was about it.
Would it be okey if I made a character like this? I've had her in my mind for a long time and haven't found a place to use her and would really love to use her in a Supernatural alike roleplay .w.

SwedishSweetness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:34 am

Hey, do you guys want to skip to morning?

Oh, and to answer your question, you have to make a certain amount of posts in the OOC forums before you can PM. I think it's ten....
I suggest you join one of the games here

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Sebastian Williams wrote:Oh! I am so sorry!
I.. Ofcourse you could be both a boy and a girl and I assumed you were a boy. I am terrible sorry about that! D:

Anyway, okey I'll ask it here but now I know how to send a pm and I can't do that yet xD

So.. Well.. This might be a stupid question and all but.. I have an idea for a character I'd love to make here but I'm not sure if you would allow it.
She might seem overpowered but she's not at all.

I was thinking that she well.. Her soul is Angel made. To protect Earth from demons they made a weapon that could walk without any strings on Earth and kill them, banish them from Earth were they don't belong.
She have tattooes all over her body with diffrent emblems that can easily turn a demon to ashes, or even kill an angel.
Her soul was made from the very start when demons started to walk on earth, so that makes her really old but the soul have wandered from a host to another one in the Farron line. Every women who have had that soul will remeber some parts from the older days.
I know this might sound like she's overpowered but I've put some limits to her ofcourse.
She can easily kill a demon or two with this power but a third would tire her out alot, make her really vulnerable. And ofcourse it also matterss which rank the demon is in. Lesser demons there is no problem but higher, it might even kill her. And she can't just kill them like that, if she uses her body to kill several demons in less then a month then she'll be in trouble.

Angel's on the otherside is diffrent, she can only kill one of them and then have to wait a long time before killing one again because that takes a lot on her. The thing is that also every tenth year she must be cleansed from all the demons she've killed. Only an Angel can do this.
But it's a lot harder for her to kill an Angel then a demon since they are a lot stronger.

Hm.. I think that was about it.
Would it be okey if I made a character like this? I've had her in my mind for a long time and haven't found a place to use her and would really love to use her in a Supernatural alike roleplay .w.

That doesn't seem to be a bad idea but I want to be sure you won't make them overpowered for they seem rather powerful already. Go ahead and create their profile but be sure to remember to keep the powers down a bit, overpowered characters are no fun lol.

Don't worry about the gender thing XD One can't tell genders from behind a computer screen so it's no big deal.

peace_love_dance wrote:Hey, do you guys want to skip to morning?

It would probably be the best idea.

MarchHare
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SwedishSweetness on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Oh don't worry! I'll make sure she's not overpowered. I hate overpowered characters. She's more scared then strong I can say xD
But.
If it comes to that she seems to be overpowered then please tell me!
I don't want it to look like I'm god modding or something.

SwedishSweetness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SwedishSweetness on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:52 pm

Thank you so much for accepting my character!
Now I've actually read through the whole roleplay xD
Well not really from every post but you, kinda read the whole thing.
Aaaand now I need to figure out a time where my character can come.

SwedishSweetness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SwedishSweetness on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:54 am

Oh and! I came up with something xD Since we lack guys here I can make Sarah have a brother instead of a sister.
That way he might join later in the roleplay.
Ofcourse I'll make a character sheet for him too.

Aaaand I'm writing alot here xD

SwedishSweetness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:11 pm

We definitely need more guys in the rp XD I didn't much think there would be such an over flowing of women. I'm working on a guy myself though it's an oddly slow process with no keyboard.

MarchHare
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!