Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Die For You

Die For You

a part of “Die For You”, a fictional universe by LoonyLunaLoo.

[see inside...I really can't explain. Literates only! :D] THREE MALE ROLES NEEDED. TWO HUMAN ONE DEMON

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Die For You”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Die For You

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:55 pm

There was once a time when people asked questions, I would like you to do that here. I don't care how many you must ask to understand, I'll answer them all! Please, don't be afraid of me :D I'm a nice person!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Die For You

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Hi Loony! The first Human female is cute! Might I ask who she is..?
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveTheLight on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Hi Loony :P

Can I reserve the angel?
-LTL <3

Check out my RP, Romeo and Juliet-The Untold Story!!

LoveTheLight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:11 pm

Hi Loony hun can i have the female vampire please? and whose the fc?
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:19 pm

I don't like using FC's, so I just type in stuff I want to search for on Google Images, and I actually don't know who the FC's are. If you want to change them, you can go ahead and shoot me a link!

All of you have the reserves. :D

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Human female!
β—Ž!Check it out!β—Ž
β—ŽMy Interest Checkβ—Ž
β€œAll I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Little Fox, I think you missed one of the Rules. :D

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whscorbin on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:35 pm

hello loony, may I please reserve the vampire male as to......idk you mentioned something about an butt hat

whscorbin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:35 pm

Ass hat, she said ass hat not butt hat..
β€œIn my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:35 pm

Of course Corby :D

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whscorbin on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:38 pm

:P I was trying not to cuss fallen.

whscorbin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:48 pm

LoveTheLight, please edit your characters appearance to match her picture, or change her picture and send me a link.

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Hey loony, male demon still open?
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Beach, he's yours! :D

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:28 pm

Actually Luna, sorry to say but upon further review of my schedule, I'd maybe make 10 posts here then have to bail out. Figure I'd rather do something long term than start and bail two yards into the race. Sorry.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Thanks for the honesty! If you ever want to jump in, and one of the roles is being an NPC or I end up having two roles, just let me know! I'd be happy to let you back in :D

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:36 pm

All right I will! Thanks for not being one of those ranting psychopaths about it too!

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!