Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Gods Rebirth

The Gods Rebirth

a part of “The Gods Rebirth”, a fictional universe by ceh12.

The gods have been reborn but are reborn as little kids. Can the royal families take care of them or will they be killed again?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gods Rebirth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Gods Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Gods Rebirth"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Gods Rebirth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:28 pm

Can I reserve death god?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:30 pm

sure make him soon please

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:11 pm

Can I have the princess in Drunta and (if it's alright withcyou) goddess of earth?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:17 pm

one or the other take your pick and get her up ASAP

edit: if we don't get enough people I will allow two roles but for now one thanks

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:29 pm

We may start soon cause I'm not sure if were gonna get any more soon.

Also if anyone would know of anyone wanting to join or may be interested in joining please tell them.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:20 am

i'm interested in joining. I've sent in my application just waiting to see if i'm accepted as Air god.
You know after I write something I try to reread it every time to see if i'm satisfied. That is when I think man what the heck did I write. Afterwards I suck it up and click submit thinking...

How bad could I possibly be?

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:10 am

I told ya dude read the story and use the skeleton

Ill accept it as soon as I can but I'm going away for about all of today ill be back on normal tomorrow.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:26 am

Awesome, thanks for the accept! Darkune, I'll be working really closely with you to back you up and soul snatch everybody you don't like ;] DEATH BROS FOR LIFE!!!! lolol
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:07 pm

Shepard, you and I just can't seem to keep away from each other!
"I wasn't fighting BEARS!" ~Kyo Sohma

AngelBell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:01 pm

MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT!

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Why thank you for putting the picture up in OOC Shepard it will be now haunting me while I sleep

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:29 am

n_n

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:17 pm

^_^ Dat picture...

AngelBell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:44 pm

Actually guys I got a lot of stuff on my plate lately and I can't post in this rp. It looked great and I'm so sorry.

darkune
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:16 pm

if they are just reincarnated what do we put in the bio?

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:16 pm

Their past life mainly just look at mine

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littleblueclover on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:45 am

I just made a character for the goddess of Earth and submitted it! :D
I hope it's good enough! *dances*

littleblueclover
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!