Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Marvel Armageddon

Marvel Armageddon

a part of “Marvel Armageddon”, a fictional universe by Akionakamura.

20 Years ago Master Mold and Ultron became one begin, to achieved what either of them could do alone. take over the planet earth and wipe out almost ever super powered being on it. (STILL ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marvel Armageddon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Marvel Armageddon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:48 pm

Just saw Vixen's pic...

I should go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:24 pm

@ Bromander

Same here....

Lol....

If Vixen (Or any female for that matter) ever got in the trolling mood, she could essentially get Zach pissed off at random people if she wanted. OH HIM! HE SO NICE TO DA LADIES.... and I just noticed.... why is everyone female? DX Zach can't really spar with anyone...

Edit: Guise... I'm confused now.... How does that work? Probably won't happen, but say that Two of the female OCs for whatever reason are arguing and they drag Zach in it.... what does he do? I guess play neutral but.... D: NO! Ah well, I find that only happening ever because I mentioned it here and you guise are like lets trollolololololololol. In any case, I might just be excited for the RP to start... D:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:08 pm

OH LAWD!

Hey, is it alright if I edit in another ability for the Mecha Warrior? I just realized I forgot to include the bleeding edge's ability to where he can summon it at will and shit and its the future and I think it would be cool and stuf and and and and and and and and

Anyways, yeah.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:55 pm

k i posted so you guys can start when ever lol

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:44 am

1st posted

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Alright! Tony Stark and his peeps are hanging out in none other than Stark Tower! Well, in a bigger basement under it, I should say.

Edit: Unless there is a problem with that. I hope not D:

Zach has his own house, which is where I started him off. As for the people he's following: It should be obvious. Whether he catches up to them I will leave to SilverInk if she wants to interact with me. If not, then I'll have him....do stuff. That's why I left it vague. :D

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Okay, so I just read Vincent's bio just cause and....

I hate him. Silver, you used Mikami? I used Light! NO! I hate Mikami! EHGOWUSDHGJNpouhwaljsdnmgav!

If Zach ever interacts with Vincent, I'm making subtle Death Note references.... XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Hey! Laptop broke down. Will post from PsP but it'll be short.
β—Ž!Check it out!β—Ž
β—ŽMy Interest Checkβ—Ž
β€œAll I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Hey, seems quite awesome. Think i'll be droppin' in with a character if it fine by you guys
Fortuna favet fortibus

nltniko
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:54 pm

Oh! Zach's trying to recruit Lacey to his party! XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:27 am

This rpg is a little too fast for me, and my humble writting skills ;)

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:19 pm

sorry i was M.I.A. yesterday i was busy

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:24 pm

Damn, Zach went from wanting to arrest them with the help of Lady Deadpool to saving them! XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:07 pm

I'll get up a CS for Tony and Nick later on. Maybe tomorrow if I have time.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:50 am

Hey there!
Is there a place for a little wanderer?

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:31 am

Hey there before I submit my character.
Do you allow Brand new genres of heroes?

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:26 pm

Hi everyone, sorry about being gone for a few days. School is starting to get crazy, so if you need to move my characters feel free so you guys aren't stuck. Hopefully I can start posting again this week.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!