Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Voyage: Grand Charlotte

a part of “The Voyage: Grand Charlotte”, a fictional universe by awesomeskaterdude.

A man is running from his past by setting out to sea. He takes refuge on a ship named Charlotte in this world of pirates, dragons, and magic.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Voyage: Grand Charlotte”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby awesomeskaterdude on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:45 am

This is the OOC topic for the roleplay "The Voyage: Grand Charlotte"

If I decide to take on others to this story we will have most of our discussion here in this thread.

If you would like to join and help me then please PM me and we will talk.
Last edited by awesomeskaterdude on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please enjoy a story of my own about pirates, dragons, and magic ->The Voyage: Grand Charlotte

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

awesomeskaterdude
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Voyage: Grand Charlotte

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovemebroken on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:49 am

I'm very interested in this!!!!! What characters are you looking for exactly?
Check out Blood Money!!! Just started the RP Tons of roles left would love to have you!!!! Join the Mafia today!!! <3

Looking for love, if so check out Leave me Breathless!!! Accepting applications now!<3

roleplay/leave-me-breathless/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovemebroken
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby awesomeskaterdude on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:04 am

This is more of a running story that I have decided to write. I got tired of all the bad RPs that never take off. I can't even trust one other RPer to be involved in my RPs because they will inevitably leave quickly after. IF you REALLY would like to join my story then you need to PM me and we will talk further then.

awesomeskaterdude
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:21 am

I'm interested too. Count me in. Just let be know what this is about

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!