Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Zombie Town, U.S.A.

Zombie Town, Reagald.

a part of “Zombie Town, U.S.A.”, a fictional universe by CussingChild.

What role will you play in the building or destroying of a struggling settlement seeking to bring civilization to a ruined world?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Zombie Town, U.S.A.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Zombie Town, Reagald.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:15 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Zombie Town, Reagald."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"It's not that I believe people are generally bad in nature, it's that..I know it with every fiber of my cold dark being."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Zombie Town, Reagald.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:20 am

Things to considerrr. Possible character concepts.
United States government military personnel coming to establish, government rule over Reagald.
Ranger type character, relying on the wild and nature. Could be living in the lush forests surrounding Reagald.
Leader of the Reagald Resistance.
Etc. You can choose practically anything within reason!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:03 am

Hello! Would you mind me joining your roleplay? I've been itching to place myself in a zombie one and actually roleplay, lol.

I'll start working on my character as soon as possible.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:05 am

My roleplay would be happy to have you! I look forward to reviewing your character.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:42 am

Okay, thanks! I'll have a sheet posted sometime in the near future, like tomorrow most likely.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Looking forward to it. :)

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Thanks for accepting my character! :)

If there is anything you need me to change about it then please tell me. Also if you have any questions about my character then feel free to ask. :)

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:46 pm

My pleasure! Thank you for joining. He's well done. I look forward to roleplaying.

We can start when we wish. NPC's and zombies and all. Hopefully people will join as it picks up. I'll start posting when I can.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:11 pm

You want to start this early?

I'll admit I haven't seen much interest thus far from the OOC, but if you want to start that's fine with me.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:20 pm

There is no set time. I'm saying we can when ever. I had a roleplay that didn't get any characters but mine till I'd already posted 10 times.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Ah, okay. Yeah maybe if the roleplay gets some life others might join. So it's worth a shot! :)

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:55 pm

Showing Interest. Will Post something up later.
Role-play forever.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:44 am

Alright. I look forward to it.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Sorry for the time but I just posted Royce. I can change anything you don't like but I figured this role-play need more Hobo. And I know his history is a bit cliche and all but that's what I get for asking my woman for a "horrifying detail" in his life. :P

Also like the Rp Icon. ;)

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:16 am

I love it, well done! I look forward to roleplaying with you. :P. Expected a Hobo with Shotgun sort of homeless man. THAT would have been cliche and terrible. X)

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:27 am

Alright I'll be posting some time soon. :D

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:48 pm

I apologize for up and disappearing on ya. I had a guest over for the weekend but I'll make post up soon though.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:03 pm

I've posted as well but I wanted to ask you if you'd like for us to write in First-Person as well to keep it uniform. Normally Forum-Rp is done in Third Person.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:21 pm

'S all good. And thank you for posting. There is no rule on that. It's just what ever works for you. I like to BECOME the character I'm playing. Not just view them. So I do first person.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:34 pm

That's cool, I was just wondering.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!