Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Freaks Galore

Freaks Galore

a part of “Freaks Galore”, a fictional universe by peace_love_dance.

Come on in, take a look around! You might regret it if you don't. After all, there's nothing to be scared of. The freaks don't bite... hard. Just don’t come after hours…(Closed for now. Check back later!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Freaks Galore”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Freaks Galore

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:11 pm

Haha, yup! And Avarella will most definitely need some help. Jennifer would totally be unintentionally helping, maybe she picks up on it but realizes it later. :D I think Avarella's a bit too attached to Ridley and Ebony though. She should totally visit everyone else though before breaking them out. Okay. That'll be on my to-do list. Hopefully, she can get to them in time before the next day is over. Ahh, morning, when will you come to us~ o-o I'd really rather this one not die; it's becoming so progressive! D8

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

reveries
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 pm

I think we need to get the ball rolling fast o.o Or else we will be stuck here D:
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Agreed! I think we're just waiting on The Owner to punish the twins

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 am

Sorry I disappeared.

Posting now :D

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:52 pm

That is a blueprint of the zoo. The rectangles around the perimeter is a fence, and the rectangles around the square are park benches. I included the bathrooms in case somebody wanted to hide in them during the great escape. I tried to place the cages based on the posts, but some are random. Sorry if it's bad xD

Thought you might want to know.

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Sorry about the not posting, but Ridley is technically asleep. Since she's used to hearing the screams in isolation, I don't see the point in posting her waking up to the sounds. So, I shall wait until Jack releases me. Or...when it's morning.

If that doesn't happen soon, I hope no one minds if I bring it to morning. XD

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_love_dance on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:28 pm

http://oi50.tinypic.com/34drdea.jpg

If you want to see the full image, I'd suggest clicking on that.

Oh, and I'll bring it to morning soon. Don't worry :D

peace_love_dance
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:08 am

Code: Select all
:D

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:45 am

..... I'm depressed with the lack of posting atm..........

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:37 pm

I have to ditto that ._.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:39 am

I'd post to break the ice, but I'm sort of.. unsure as to how to really move the plot forward here. And where have the people that disappeared gone off to? .. Like PB and LightSong. Did they die or something? >.<

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:12 am

I was thinking about posting about leaving the isolation chamber and then like opening the zoo but i didn't really want to control what happened to much..............

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThornGood on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Okay, I'm back from Spain so I'll post as soon as you guys reach Vancouver

ThornGood
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!