Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Cabin in the Woods

The Cabin in the Woods

a part of “The Cabin in the Woods”, a fictional universe by Quantumlegacy.

A horror thriller where we aren't truly in control.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cabin in the Woods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Cabin in the Woods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:34 am

"The Cabin in the Woods"

This is a role-play I've been mulling over since watching the movie and am excited to see whom else likes the idea. I have a ton of items for the plot starter scenario in mind as well as the knowledge that your death could pretty much come in any form.
Role-play forever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Cabin in the Woods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoureStillAnInnocent on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:42 am

Is it okay if I create The Whore character? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YoureStillAnInnocent
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:51 am

I've been wanting to see this movie but haven't had the chance yet. Needless to say, I am extremely interested and hope to be submitting a sheet for the virgin soon. :)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:38 am

I look forward to seeing a finished sheet from each of you. And I tried to change enough of the main storyline that it wasn't too much of a spoiler but it'll be hard. I suggest trying to see the movie before we start. :D

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoureStillAnInnocent on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:54 am

I've already applied with my sheet, just waiting for an acceptance :)
And I HAVE seen the movie...it was amazing. :D

YoureStillAnInnocent
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:03 am

I'm glad you liked the movie and as far as your character goes. I was hoping you were planning on adding more to it. Take a look at mine and the section on character sheets. If you manage to beef it up some I'd be glad to accept it. :) My standards aren't high as far I know but I do like for you to put forth as much effort as I am willing to do.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoureStillAnInnocent on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:17 am

Oh, right, sorry, no problem. I'll try and edit it now. :)

YoureStillAnInnocent
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:41 am

I've submitted my character and apologize in advance for not having an avatar or physical description. I am currently on my phone, which does not have my character pictures and also is difficult to work with when trying to write on this website. I originally had a nice little description and a picture, but both were accidentally erased. I promise I will add them later today when I have access to my computer.

All better. :)
Last edited by SlightlyInsane on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WadeJackel on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:49 am

Do you have to have seen the movie to play?

WadeJackel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoureStillAnInnocent on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:03 am

Okay, finished editing my character. Hope that's okay. :)

YoureStillAnInnocent
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:35 pm

You do not have to have seen the movie to play. It will help you understand after a certain point, but having not seen it might add to the excitement for you. I am checking submitted characters now.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:34 pm

I am going to give it a few more days. And if no one else submits a character by then we can begin with just you two and me. I'll just make the other's NPC's and use them as I need to help move things along. I am still eager to get this moving along but I am hoping more join.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!