Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Time Traveler's Obsession

The Time Traveler's Obsession

a part of “The Time Traveler's Obsession”, a fictional universe by echored.

Enter the world of Titania, lost in time and space. One way in and no way out. This world was created by a time traveling mastermind, and you've been selected, and time-napped, to forever be at his mercy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Time Traveler's Obsession”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Time Traveler's Obsession

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:44 pm

Haha yes this will be fun. If anyone of you are wondering, "where is the opening post? I thought she said she'd post it yesterday!" then have no fear! I said that before realizing I'd have more character applications coming my way. I don't want to leave anyone out in the opening! So! Tonight after I watch true blood I'm going sit myself down and start writing. If I don't finish it tonight, I'll get it up tomorrow. I want to make sure the opening post has a lot of epic-ness!

Okay for everyone? :)

And in case you haven't yet, read everyone's character profiles! They are brief so it isn't a pain whatsoever ! Thanks

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:15 pm

UPDATE: MY POST IS 90% complete! I will finish the rest up tonight! Enjoy! I will PM each and every one of you to let you know when it is up and to make sure you all are still around to RP with me ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:16 pm

alright now im just bugging you love lol.

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:21 am

Of course, I know it is your favorite thing to do :P

I posted!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:25 am

Bam! Post up! Trying to figure out an explanation for Titania and get some cigs. Wooo.

Now time to eat breakfast. :3

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:37 pm

Ohhh I love your post! Nice one rockerr! Very descriptive just the way I like 'em :)

--just one little thing, that isn't even noteworthy but I think it might clear things up just a tad. I knew I would cause slight confusion on this and even debated changing the crystal's name a few times but decided not to. I spell it titanTium (that extra T makes it different). So it isn't titanium, which Rufus would be familiar with. He kind of took the word and altered it for this new substance, and that is why I spell in Titantium. Don't worry at all about the mix up because I predicted that might happen. I just thought I'd point out the spelling difference to clear things up! It's no biggie!--

looking forward to everyone's post! I will pester you all in PM's if you don't get one up in the next two days or so.

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:18 pm

Thank for clearing that up, I didn't notice the extra 't' there... :S
I edited my post a touch now I know. c:

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:52 pm

Okay, I know I haven't posted BUT it's my results day tomorrow (aaahhhh) so I've been major busy trying to organise parties and so on as it's the final few weeks I will get to see my friends before I move away D:

So carry on and I will catch up and introduce my character later, probably Friday. Really sorry about this :(

[edit] The good news is, I passed everything (one subject in the top percent of the country, the other two subjects passed but meh) and got into University! Whooo! I shall try and post this afternoon :)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:46 pm

awesome posts so far guys! Thank you for being patient with me. I WILL have a post up tonight!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TandraLoris on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Hello everyone. Just jumping into this RP. Thanks for accepting the application. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and your characters.

TandraLoris
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:31 pm

Thats for joining TandraLoris! I think your character will make a great contribution to the collected characters that we have. And I think you are a great writer! wonderful first post.

And to everyone else, check out tandra's character profile!

also, I edited my post, including the court of royals section.

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TandraLoris on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:11 pm

Thanks for the compliment. I'm looking forward to seeing how things unfold.

TandraLoris
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:24 pm

Im currently working on another character who I will be introducing to the Cove so shortly you'll have someone to interact with. Rockerr and spiker have characters also in the Cove. They were watching the fight which means you are near them.

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:14 pm

is it my turn lol? i know the two that are/were interacting with me are waiting on my response lol but i wanted to know if the Toshihiro or sara were gonna post first lol.

Edit: Ok so i was demanded to post lol so thats what ill be working on itll be up sometime tonight.

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TandraLoris on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:42 am

Would there be any possibility that I could also create a male athlete? I know he might not get a ton of play time/life span since he could technically be hacked to pieces in the arena but it would still be a fun play.

TandraLoris
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:15 am

Go for it! I was hoping someone would want to participate in the games instead of just watch. He can live for as long as you want or as short as you want, all up to you! It would be very much fun to play!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spikerer on Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:34 pm

I will try to have a post up saturday, sorry, been busy

spikerer
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:17 am

MK thank you all for being so patient with me! I have a new character up that I created, as well as TandraLoris having a wonderful new addition. Check them out.

I posted. Feel free to bump into my character Brice or head to the Coliseum where some action scenes will take place. I think it would be a good opportunity to get everyone together so that there is a better chance at character interaction.

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JetBlack on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:57 pm

I cannot delete this post. xD

Anyway, I've submitted a character for consideration!

JetBlack
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spikerer on Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:05 am

sorry guys too much going on to keep up. I'm gonna put him p for adoption and maybe someone will grab him.

spikerer
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!