Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Twisted Mind of Bradley Lake

The Twisted Mind of Bradley Lake

a part of “The Twisted Mind of Bradley Lake”, a fictional universe by PeachesNCreme.

Seven subjects delve into the mind of super-genius Bradley Lake, to defeat the demons responsible for his insanity (After a year hiatus, I decided to reopen this one)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Twisted Mind of Bradley Lake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Twisted Mind of Bradley Lake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Wait.. So does that mean there are two Anger Fragments? .__.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:16 pm

No silly I edited my character entirely XP u should check him out, he's so cool <3
"We either follow our purpose in life, or make one for ourselves."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

noctemys
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hingyou on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Well someone likes Deadman Wonderland :D

Hingyou
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:39 pm

kudos to DMW! XD Guess who's my all-time fave?

noctemys
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Oh im sorry, I got confused ^^" and I did, he is very cool :D

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Hey, StarSailor, did you notice that our charries have ridiculously similar names? Not a bad thing, just wanted to point it out!

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:20 am

Like it says in my character description, I am not quite finished with my toon, but that'll do for now (:
I am mostly going to play story characters (The ones who will die) Unless that Lust fragment doesn't get picked up.

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starsailor on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:22 pm

@Wind
Yes, I noticed! It's really funny because it was definitely entirely coincidental.
We should do a bit where someone calls one of their names and they both look up. :P

Nah, that's stupid.

Starsailor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hingyou on Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:53 am

@Himekura
Based on Zero's quote, I'm gonna go with Senji?

Hingyou
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:30 am

@Hingyou
That's correct! :3
BTW- The RP is in full swing, since yesturday...No one's posted...why is that? :/

noctemys
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:57 am

I'll try and post today but I have this packet of trig summer work that I should really try and get most if not all of it done today so yeah. I will try my best to have a post up today ^^

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starsailor on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Pretty busy until Friday.
Will post tomorrow for sure, or earlier.

Starsailor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:32 pm

I'll post now...I wasn't sure how to start, so I was going to wait for someone else to go, but might as well do it now.

@Starsailor: I think it would actually be pretty funny. If the opportunity comes up, we should do it.

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hingyou on Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:39 pm

I didn't know how to post either, what with having the director issuing a gathering of all Fragments on one side and a Fragment who just got out of the tank and is still being convinced to cooperate on the other...

I gots myself an idea, but since it's getting pretty late here and I'm quite tired, chances are I won't be able to get the post finished until tomorrow.

Hingyou
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGoddessReborn on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:56 pm

ill be posting soon!

TheGoddessReborn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:46 am

I'm going to do a bit of editing in my post... It's lacking something. (¬_¬)

Nyan! I was only able to post HALF of what I'd originally intended to post that's what sucks about RPing via mobile no matter where you try to copy and paste to continue it won't allow any more characters. Anyways the scene was supposed to continue a littler further where Zero catches the man trying to obviously stick him with the drug induced needle meant to put him out only for that to fail miserably in which he kinda sorta fights Dyson leaving him bleeding and well a mess on the floor and he manages to strike a very good deal with Lisa using her ring as the bargaining chip all before he agrees to fulfill his mission wether he succeeds or not isn't the matter rather that he just goes through with it until the end. I think I'll just add those little details into my next post. Hopefully it'll be just one post and not me having to only post up half of the tale. It kinda distrupts the flow of the role play and I'm sorry when I get ti a desktop I'll try to fix it.

*EDIT*

I fixed it, yay! :3
Last edited by noctemys on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

noctemys
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:59 pm

working on a post now, sorry its been so long! Should be up in an hour ir so.

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:04 pm

YAAAY!!!:D

noctemys
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:52 pm

Sorry, still working on it, but I'm almost done! I had to leave for a bit. And my first draft wasn't quite right, so I had to start over.... ><

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WindOnFire on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Hehe, so, Ellisia turned out totally different than how I first imagined her, probably because I was playing sad music while writing this, but I like her more as she is now, so I'm going to edit her profile. (And seeing as how the picture disappeared, I'm going to have to edit that section, too.) If thats a problem, just tell me, and I can change it back, but I honestly like her more this way. She'll still show joy and all that, but she's more...well, innocent now. And peaceful. Which I enjoy.

WindOnFire
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!