Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Welcome to My World

Welcome to My World

a part of “Welcome to My World”, a fictional universe by PrincessBoy.

My World, where reality meets virtual reality. Are you going to be a leader of a popular guild or a weak rookie? It's your call. (3 SPOTS OPEN/NO MORE AUTO FACE CLAIM)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to My World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome to My World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:56 am

Oh man tell me about it. I did the whole profile on my phone excluding the pictures and the actual submition x.x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Runika
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:16 pm

Oh wow. I had to copy & paste mine from a file because my computer has a tendency to shut down on its own. Xd The Roleplay itself, I had to rewrite it twice. XD
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:40 pm

Haha, your computer sucks. :P Mine on the other hand never does...I just accidentally push restart insead of submit. Man, that is a shallow victory. V.V

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:38 pm

You don't want to know how long it took me to write my character out. Here's to ten hours of my day being wasted XD Well, I finally managed to submit him. I hope he's ok ^^ Pardon his powers, I tried to keep them from getting too strong, but I might have failed at trying ^^;;

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enter Username Here on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Submitted my character, hope you like it.

Enter Username Here
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Adding names now! Sorry, marching band, Kpop, & AP Bio are flooding my scheldule, oh did I forget Asians? Xd

Anyway, I need the hex codes so I can color your beautiful characters names on the intro page, plz~?

And might I say, you guys have a lot of knowledge. I LOVE YOUR CHARACTERS~~

And I needs more people. I need a co-leader, and 2 assistants~ helps?

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Oh hey, another person whose life is being eaten up by marching band? :D I know how you feel, band camp is taking up every secomd of my spare time xD

Whoever-my-character-was's hex code is 400080. I think. My mind is refusing to work properly right now xD

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Hi Princess, i'll have my character up by tomarrow. I had sooo much math homework all weekend. But, I promise by midnight tomarrow. :D

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:46 pm

@BleedingLover: Okie dokie, as long as you stay true to that. Hey, if you have time, I'll let you submit a WIP, just so I know you are working on her! But if not, I'll wait.

@Leon21: Yep. True story. My marching band just perform for the first time last Friday and we only played are first two songs. Now I'm a senior this year...we had the biggest applause we ever had this year. We had gotten a new band director which I had as a teacher back in eighth grade, and he has just made wonderful things to our band. we are still small though

Can you peoples help me find more peoples to join? I don't know that many people...

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enter Username Here on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:07 pm

Hexcode: Deepskyblue | 00BFFF

Enter Username Here
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:01 am

This is my first year of doing marching band, and, eesh, I'm already terrified xD My school's marching band is huge. We have over 160 wind players, and then 30 more colour guard as well as everyone who is in the pit. The tubas keep running over me whenever I have to march the opening set xD My band director terrifies me. I think he must have been an army drill seargent before becoming a teacher. xD

Leon21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:14 pm

I suggest posting in the RolePlayers Wanted Forum? It helps sometimes. :)

Runika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Ah, well. I started my sophemore year, and now I'm a senior. We have a small band and it's a bit easier to get things done. sort of

I'll do that tomorrow~ In the meantime, help as much as you can it's okay if you can't find anybody, I won't beat you

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:30 pm

I haven't been on this site long, so I don't really know people to ask. :3
Plus, most people I know hate FC's. Even the ones that like FC's, I don't think they'd go for the FC's you have up at the moment. Besides the Taylor Swift one I guess.

Runika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Well, if it makes them happy I'll take it off...But I put them up there because I wanted diverse nationalities. I like Asians, so they should be happy I didn't choose all Asians. :<

Ugh.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:55 pm

OKAY THERE IS NO MORE AUTO FACE CLAIMS...I hope people are happy now. :<

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Can I reservee the Coleader for Darkus Magnus please? It might take me a bit longer than 24 hours though.

Geekly
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!