Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hakasen Academy of Magic{Romance//High School PLEASE JOIN!!}

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Hi! If the rp is still open here's my character!
---Character Sheet---

Name: Elsie Thomas
Grade: 11th
Race: English
Species: Half marsh naiad(nymph), half human
Appearance: 5 ft 6, curvy. Ivory skin, Waist length pale blond hair which is almost always in wispy ringlets, green eyes with a splodge of brown in one of them. Her lips are only slightly darker than her skin and she has quite soft features.
Personality Type: Inquisitive by nature, Elsie loves to explore and frequently gets lost and enters places she is not meant to be.
She can often be quite dreamy, but don't let that fool you, due to her half nymph lineage she can become very unpridictable.
Despite her misleading features she is also quite mischevious and will take revenge on somebody if she feels threatened, insulted or evem im some extreme cases bored.
Her powers aren't as strong as a full marsh naiad but neither does she feel the great need to be near water. Her sole power is that of the marsh nympths illusions. Although if very distressed the illusions tend to turn into very unlikly circumstances and those of very high will are able to (with some work) dismantle them.
TALLY HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Candi_dream
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Hi! If the rp is still open here's my character!
---Character Sheet---

Name: Elsie Thomas
Grade: 11th
Race: English
Species: Half marsh naiad(nymph), half human
Appearance: 5 ft 6, curvy. Ivory skin, Waist length pale blond hair which is almost always in wispy ringlets, green eyes with a splodge of brown in one of them. Her lips are only slightly darker than her skin and she has quite soft features.
Personality Type: Inquisitive by nature, Elsie loves to explore and frequently gets lost and enters places she is not meant to be.
She can often be quite dreamy, but don't let that fool you, due to her half nymph lineage she can become very unpridictable.
Despite her misleading features she is also quite mischevious and will take revenge on somebody if she feels threatened, insulted or evem in some extreme cases bored.
Her powers aren't as strong as a full marsh naiad but neither does she feel the great need to be near water. Her sole power is that of the marsh nympths illusions. Although if very distressed the illusions tend to turn into very unlikly circumstances and those of very high will are able to (with some work) dismantle them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Candi_dream
Member for 14 years

(Eh, sorry about that! My laptop sent my post twice for some reason. Is there a delete button around here somewhere?)

Candi_dream
Member for 14 years

Re: Hakasen Academy of Magic{Romance//High School PLEASE JOIN!!}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoC13X on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:56 am

So... is this thing ever going to get going?

DoC13X
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

((thats what i've been wondering. it's just been sitting there.))
an optimist is someone who jumps of the Empire state building and after 50 floors says "so far, so good"

rose petals
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candi_dream on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Maybe the author is hibernating.

Candi_dream
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoC13X on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:30 pm

I've got 14 RPs I'm currently in and they're all at a dead stop..... Maybe I'll just start my own.

DoC13X
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:26 am

((yay. i'm having the same problem. most of the roleplays i'm in are going really slow at the moment. it's such a pain sometimes.))

rose petals
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

This thing was started June last year it's dead

james.boland
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoC13X on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:15 pm

Well shit, I didn't notice.

DoC13X
Member for 15 years

Name:Selena Montez

Grade: 7th

Race: American

Species Vampire

Appearance {Either type a discription or put in a picture or both.IF It's a picture then it NEEDS TO BE ANIME!!}:
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk39/hnanimegrl88/blonde%20girls/anime-girl-1.jpg

Personality Type:Kind, when not hungry.

ooc-Is it possible to join? Also not sure how to make my pic visible...please help.

premiepower94
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agel288 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:51 am

Name: Misuzu Takashi

Grade 8

Race {Japanese, American, Ect.}: Jappanese

Species {Human, Vampire, Werewolf, Ect.}:Human

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/misuzu/hirinho/air_tv.png Out of school clothes
School Uniform thingy http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/air/chara/image/misuzu-b.gif
Pjs: http://static4.animepaper.net/upload/thumbs/scans/AIR/[small][AnimePaper]scans_AIR_nat(0.7)__THISRES__275254.jpg
Personality Type:Shy, Cant make friends ,likes cards,loves dinosaurs

Agel288
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mesu_Yuki on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:44 pm

Name:

Grade 1st of high school

Race japanese

Species Human

Appearance Image

Personality Type: acts bored all the time and just doesn't want to be hurt and is shy around Vampires *cough* loves vimpires*cough*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Mesu Yuki

Mesu_Yuki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Re: Hakasen Academy of Magic{Romance//High School PLEASE JOI

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CallMeBlue on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:42 am

ImageImage
Name: Aalis Yannic Proulx

Grade: 8

Race: Caucasian

Species: Human (witch)

Personality Type: Usually very hyper, but often laspes into an almost comatose state of monotony. She is aware of what is happening in this state, but cannot control her own actions. She has a somewhat fair amount of self control, but if she gets angry, she explodes. ~~{She has Depersonalization Disorder (DPD) and Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED).}~~

~~~History Blurb~~~ Her parents divorced when she was little, but her father was a horrible person so she was happier that way. She lived with her mother who took very good care of her even with her Depersonalization Disorder. She was homeschooled and cared for completely. That is, until her mother had a siezure. It apparently had no cause, but it definitely had a cost: Aalis' mother was now dead. Her father being her only living relative, she was sent to live with him. He lived in a cramped appartment and didn't want to take care of her, but he had no choice. He sent her off to public school and left Aalis to fend for herself. Because of her home-schooling, she was sent back a year too. She was riticuled my her class-mates and also by her father for a long time until she finally exploded on her father after a year and a half. After that incident, she kept on exploding with fury at times. Enventually she was sent here by the social workers. What fun...
Last edited by CallMeBlue on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
MUSIC = LIFE
Image Image Image

CallMeBlue
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CallMeBlue on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:22 am

ImageImage

Image Ⱥ Ѧ ζ Ῐ ϩӲ Δ Л Ѝ Ȋ Ͼϸ Я Ѻ Ʉ Ƚ Ӂ Image
Guess what? I'm IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL.
You'd better back away 'cause I feel TIRED.

Aalis was sprawled accross the front steps, staring blearily out into the lighted streets, her cap pulled down close to her eyes to block out the sun. A yawn over came her, and she stretched, arching her back and laying down again. She was tired, and didn't care about school, or the people in school at the moment. She had one thing in mind: sleep. She was determined to get it. But of course, the cars continuously driving by weren't of much help. "Rotten city... Can't find quiet anywhere..." she mummbled to herself. She lugged her sluggish body to its feet and half-carried, half-dragged her tattered bag inside the school. Feeling her stomache growl out of the blue, she muttered to herself, "This place better have some decent food, or else I'm going to scream..."

“ T h e r e . i s . n o t h i n g . i n . t h e . w o r l d . m o r e . s t u b b o r n . t h a n . a . c o r p s e . : . y o u . c a n . h i t . i t . , . y o u . c a n . k n o c k . i t . t o . p i e c e s . ,
. b u t . y o u . c a n n o t . c o n v i n c e . i t . . "

CallMeBlue
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CallMeBlue on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:32 am

[[[ O O C : ~Yes, I did just post randomly. -le gasp- I mean, if it's dead, it shouldn't make a difference. I just wanted to see if I would affect anything. Is it so bad to hope I might be able to revive this thing? xD~ : O O C ]]]

CallMeBlue
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saphiresyphira on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:23 am

name: Saphire higurashi

grade: 11th

race:japanese

Species: half vampire, half werewolf

appearance: /Users/jolynnegotelaere/Documents/images-30.jpeg

personality: loves being a spy, and reading books! she wants a boy friend super bad! loves making friends! shy sometimes. doesn't usually fit in because she's two different species.

saphiresyphira
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!