Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Twisted Rapture.

The Twisted Rapture.

a part of “The Twisted Rapture.”, a fictional universe by CussingChild.

A war between Heaven and Hell over the remnants of the people of the Earth after the Rapture. An epic tell driven by epic characters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Twisted Rapture.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Twisted Rapture.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:47 pm

No need to be sorry. :). And I just killed a Demon Overlord and nearly died in the process. I'm in the ruins of New York City. Wizabee's character is there fighting with lessers in the distance(She hasn't posted in a while, so I dunno), and Paragon's character is building an army from his fortress!
"It's not that I believe people are generally bad in nature, it's that..I know it with every fiber of my cold dark being."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:32 am

Hey! Sorry it took me so long to put my character up, I've just been busy with upcoming exams. I'll post tomorrow, and should be able to post every day or two (more when exams are done)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:58 am

Better late than never. I look forward to reading the post. :)

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Also, I forgot to mention that because Darren is a mix of human, angel, and demon, his magical aura matches that of the world around him, making his presence indistinguishable from the earth in general during the apocalypse. This means his presence cannot simply be felt, he has to be detected by more conventional means i.e. sight/sound/smell/etc. Of course, this doesn't apply in anywhere but Earth

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Sorry, Bizarre. I didn't see that you had accustomed your post to include me until I'd reread the page! I did my best to change mine real quick without having to redo it completely. Rushed between roleplays lately.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:09 am

Darren gets a little desperate.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paragonrex on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:49 pm

That was the most hilarious post I have ever read.

Seriously, that was a great monologue.

I cannot wait to see how Belial reacts

;)

Paragonrex
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:10 pm

I enjoyed the witty banter as well. X)

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Thank you, thank you, applause and money both appreciated!

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Aftershock has a brilliant idea going. Only one power, guys. Once you've gotten to doing what a demon lord or angel can do, you gotta stop, alright, Aftershock? Buuut, shall we take it this way, the more POWERFUL(Demonlord, or up. Angel or Archangel or up.) demons you kill. The stronger your character is all around. Like for me, it would be gaining God's favour in battle, Belial and them, not sure, Mephistopheles favour? Though he isn't technically of Satan status yet. I'm looking for suggestions to make the plot thicker. Give it more substance. It may evolve to the point, the good characters are directly opposing Mephistopheles and his ambitions.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:32 am

Alright, where would you estimate his eventual power limit? Belial level? More? Less? Obviously it would take a while to get to that stage, but I don't want him to always just be tossed around by any high-level angel/demon he encounters.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:42 am

I fully understand you wanting to get on a level where you can be an element of worry for either side of the war. A challenge to demons or angels. I think it depends on which way you're going, like which side you take, which way your power goes. But yes, on that, Godly level. The idea would be that everyone keeps to one power, but they grow stronger in that area, along with strength and such.

The challenge is that we can't godmod. But our character's can have god-like abilities. <_>

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:42 am

@ParagonRex: Out of curiosity, how do you see this fight between Belial and Charoum going down? Are they just going to end up going their separate ways, or are you willing for Belial to die? Keep it a surprise if you want to, I was just curious as you have several other characters

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:20 am

Just to be sure, I'm not the angel, you're fighting, right?

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paragonrex on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:22 pm

I kind of have this evil plot in mind that old Mephistopheles is up to.

His Demon Lords are a vital part of it but not so vital that they cannot fall.

Belial is not interested in killing you yet. That may draw the attention of an Arc-angel and Belial has orders not to disturb Lucifer's little war yet.

My next post should clear things up a bit and leave you with a better idea of where things are going.

And wow is it me or is Darren one clever individual?

Paragonrex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:07 pm

Hahaha, yea. His mind might not be able to keep up with his mouth, but it's still pretty quick.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:29 pm

By the way, in no way am I undermining your character. Just trying to play into him being a weak and easy target(For your character) and develop on the plot.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:02 pm

No worries, I had intended for him to still be near defenceless against an angel like Charoum.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:41 am

Hey guys,

I'm really sorry, but something has come up irl and I'm not going to be up to posting anymore. This rp seems really cool, and it's a real shame, but I'm afraid I have to leave. Sorry that it's so sudden. Someone can adopt Darren if they want, or you can simply have him get killed or disappear.

Goodbye

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paragonrex on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Yikes,

I hope everything is ok.

But man does this kind of put things in a lurch.

And we were just starting to gear up for some versus action.

No prob. I can adjust the story

Paragonrex
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!