Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Thundergod1020 vs Phoenix6000

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Thundergod1020 vs Phoenix6000

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:22 pm

Round 1: Sean vs. Whoever you've got.
FIGHT!
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Thundergod1020 vs Phoenix6000

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Sean stands on one of the many pillars that stand in the gorge, known as the "only gorge you can cross without a bridge", due to the said pillars, each about 10 feet in diameter and 150 feet tall, running even with the top of the gorge spaced out about 10 feet from each other, letting his ribbons and thread snake around him and harden to their extremes, the thin ribbons cutting into the rock and pulling out the chunks to juggle.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenix6000 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:03 pm

+Oblivious+

A weary sigh escaped parted lips as the spirited lad fell back onto the nearest couch. His head tilting back, he glanced up and focused his attention to the clear afternoon skies. Having just returned from a trek across the stars, the young bird felt it best to kick back and relax. There was nothing to his past explorations. His closest guides had sent him out on an excursion with no clear goal in mind. He had seen much in that time, however. Revisiting the moon Titan and the rings of its parent planet. Racing speeding comets and beating them by light years at a time. Even the alien life the boy encountered was of the friendly variety... Most of them anyway.

"Enjoy your trip?" A woman mused sarcastically from across the way. She sat opposite of the lad and read a book to pass the time, not even sparing a second to look up and shoot him a gaze with her piercing sapphire hues.

"Yeah, if you call erasing a puddle of fecal matter the ideal vacation." Edward winced slightly to the recollection as he sat upright and grumbled.

He was referring of course to the pile of inky excrement he had encountered on a distant, barren world near the end of his travels. A surface devoid of life, owned mostly to the presence of said waste. Though the encounter was brief, it was uneventful to be sure. The Phoenix had taken no pleasure in moping up the pool of alien trash, expunging the filth and restoring order to a now lifeless rock. The lad regretted not arriving sooner and at being unable to prevent the crimes the fecal scum had committed in his absence.

"But aside from the part where you took down the extra-terrestrial droppings, you had fun, yes?" Flipping a page, the white-haired girl at last found the time to peek up at her ally.

His nose wrinkled and his arms folded in over his chest when she asked. Ed then looked out over the balcony and onto the impressive expanse of land that he called home. He was trying to figure a way to sound coy but nothing ever came. She was right and he had to concede the point.

"Yeah, it was an okay distraction."

"Good. So I want you to head east for now. I had Sara scout you an aspiring talent."

"What?! B-But I just got home. Can't I at least enjoy myself a little?"

"You can enjoy the sights on your way there, can't you?"

====

Winds escalated across the spacious divide, the world's whispers bellowing more and more frequently as the seconds ticked away. In the distance a pair of obsidian-stained boots struck the barren sod. Step by step the durable footwear advanced, the gait of their wearer was a slow and deliberate thing. Messy black locks swished back and forth in the passing breezes, partially obscuring his creamy visage from view. Emerald hues likewise kept a sharp watch for any changes in the immediate vicinity, no matter how trivial.

The bird donned his usual traveling apparel. A lightweight jacket and green sleeveless covered his lightly-toned physique, as did a pair of faded black jeans. Although it seemed like unbecoming attire, each of the garments had been weaved with adamantine micromesh, giving them superb resistance to the elements and physical blows; namely slashing and piercing.

Around his trim waist rested a leather belt and a pair of grey pouches above both hips; seemingly empty, safe for the masked aroma of salt and citrus. All of the bird's identifying accessories were visible as well. The mysterious golden bracer that covered his right forearm peeked out from beneath a black sleeve. The same was said of the sterling timepiece around his left wrist and the chain and pendant suspended from his neck.

Though the man was unsure of who or what he was looking for, he at least knew he was going in the right direction. There were subtle signs littered throughout the landscape that implied one of his assistants had left clues for him to unearth. Cracking a smile, Ed chuckled momentarily at the idea of playing this little game. This was surprising, since he normally wasn't the type to partake in mindless endeavors.

Ten minutes past before the bird spotted a dip in the terrain. Upon closer inspection, it appeared the road was coming to an end and in it's place was an abyss that whispered 'turn back'. Stopping his march a few feet from the cliff's edge, Edward turned his head from side-to-side and noted the presence of the strange, stone pillars. They littered the expanse of the chasm and appeared sturdy enough to support a normal person's weight. A bridge perhaps? While deliberating that very notion, the youth's ears perked and he glanced to his right. He watched while a few stones crumbled from their foundation. Further up, the Phoenix glimpsed the identity of another who had already taken the leap.

"Um, ahoy there?!" He shouted timidly, hoping to get the other party's attention.

Vitality: 100% | Stamina: 100% | Reiki: 21% | Ki: 21%
Best in the World
StaticPlume: 4 // Guru (Adam Newsome): 0
Phoenix: 1 // Fenris of Olfwood: 0
Phoenix: 1 // Mesiphidon, the Son of Ruin: 0

Phoenix6000
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:49 pm

(Look. Since you won't stop mocking Noxize, you can forget any battle between me and you. And don't think this a victory.)

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenix6000 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:56 am

Whatever. Seeing as you enjoy meta-gaming people, it would have been a waste anyway.

Phoenix6000
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athanasius on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:26 am

I think your post scared him away, Phoenix. On another note, you seem to be moderately talented as a writer. How about you set you and I up a thread, and I'll show you what the Val'gara are capable of, hm?

Athanasius
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!