Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

When You Wish Upon a Star

When You Wish Upon a Star

a part of “When You Wish Upon a Star”, a fictional universe by LRmember.

You had a normal life until a meteor shower. Suddenly you find you have abilities that shouldn't be possible. Some other people you know had the same thing happen to them . . .

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When You Wish Upon a Star”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: When You Wish Upon a Star

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LRmember on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:46 pm

Hello guys. I was thinking we could just skip ahead to the meteor shower. It's kinda dragging on and I hope once it gets going everything will become much more excited, I am bummed this one didn't take. And the reason I haven't been posting is because I just got back to this site working. I've been trying to post but it didn't work. I'm going to PM everyone and tell them bout the plan.

I'll write a quick note about Paige going back to her house alone and btw for all you creatures non-starcursed you don't know this is where your leader, the Shadow Queen, starts her assault. You all get a major head ache and suddenly get a message from the Shadow Queen telling you all to prepare for her arrival. What this message says specifically is up to you.

Thanks for sticking with it all of you who do! Those who don't well . . . DX< (DRASTIC XODIA) :P you'll miss out on some awesomeness!
If i made a joke it's funnier in anokian . . .

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LRmember
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:27 am

I currently don't have the time to post due to marching band, but I'll try my best to write a post somewhere in the near future. For now, can everyone please just pretend that my character is whereever he's supposed to be until I get the time to write a post?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:39 am

Will be posting soon! Maybe tomorrow, since it's night in my country and tomorrow I have to wake up super early for Physical Training Exercises that my college has...

I'll post when I can!! Promise!
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LRmember on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:53 pm

That's fine you guys . . . or girls. I never really remember that you could be either. O.o would I call you its or . . . screw it. Just post whenever you can!

LRmember
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:02 pm

Most people don't think i am, but i'm a girl. :)

Aaaand there is the mind blowing i expected.
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LRmember on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Woah! WAHAT? AJDKAJOFDJCMADOSJIODJFR That's a joke right? Your character is so well played! Oh you're good.

And to everyone in general, go ahead and post the meteor shower AND getting sick. Yes creatures you get sick too. otherwise the villagers would just kill anyone who got sick. It was a plot hole so pretty much everyone gets sick. Kay? Good!

LRmember
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:44 pm

Nope! I can assure you that i'm a girl. XD I even cry every time i have to say bye to my boyfriend (We've been dating for almost 6 months (on the 12th of this month it will be 7 months) and he doesn't live in the same town as me). Bet you can't guess who i said bye to like 20 minutes ago and what i'm still doing because of it? AY OH!

And okie, dokie! No problemo! I'll work on that now (provided i can see through the blur that is watery eyes and type out some half-comprehensible rubbish).

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LRmember on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Arha Leon and Sneaky owe me a post! If you aren't going to post at least once every month then please at least PM me or something. I still love this rp and would love it more if we could get it going. XC PLEASE POST!!!

LRmember
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:12 pm

Crap! I'm sorry, i thought i did send in a post! DX That's my bad!! I am so, so sorry! I'll post ASAP! Tomorrow at the latest! I am SO, SO SORRY.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I_Eat_Cookies on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Hey, I would to join this roleplay. It's not full is it.

I_Eat_Cookies
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LRmember on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:55 pm

I eat cookies- Yeah sure you can post! Just make sure you're up to date. But you're just in time. Please do send in a charrie but make sure they have enough detail!
Arha, I'm not trying to sound mad, it was supposed to be a gentle reminder. XD Sorry! But thanks for posting. That'll be nice.

LRmember
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:04 pm

Yeah! No problem! I have several characters with the same FC, so i tend to do that. @A@ I'm sorry

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LRmember on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:35 pm

Lol to Thunder! Your character's ability is so great I just have to accept you! LLAP

LRmember
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:40 pm

If the others don't post in a while, can we just skip forward? I'm kind of in love with this RP too (Even though i mixed up my characters because i'm a stupid fuck).

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:02 am

YAY! Can I just jump into things? With a slight intro, of course.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LRmember on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Yeah we can skip forward. If anyone want's to message the others to get off there lazy bums and start posting then fine but I don't want to do it.

Sure thunder you can jump right in. And an intro would be fine. You could have it be a flash back to earlier in the day where your charrie was watching all the others thinking how strange it was those people were talking to each other, or something like that. You DON'T have to do what I say. I'm not the president, I just created the story. You guys fill it.

To everyone who still posts, do another post about during the sickness (Yes creatures you get sick to.) then a second post about discovering your power. We'll make it so the school had a week break because of the star cursed and the 'flu' going around after the meteor shower. ;) If you know what I mean . . .

LRmember
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LRmember on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:35 pm

Okay, this is just ridiculous, people, please, REPLY! I check this RP every day and when no one posts it makes me sad! You don't have to do emense posts or anything but PLEASE just post once in a while.

LRmember
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Hey, I come from rp sites where we're held BACK by a 30 second limit, mainly because we save fluff for our pillows and do quantity over quality. After all, it's not the size: it's how you use it.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LRmember on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:54 pm

No offense meant but your RP is pretty low on the details. What is your charrie like? How is she so calm from her power? There's no emotion or reaction or back story to her. I don't mean to sound like a jerk but here it's quality over quantity. It doesn't make sense for her to be so calm and used to this power when she just got it; and she did just get it, that's how the plot works. Anyways, now that I'm done sounding like a jerk please don't hate me. I just don't want the RP to be boring to read or to vauge to understand what's going on.

LRmember
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!