Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Captive in a Chemical Garden

Captive in a Chemical Garden

a part of “Captive in a Chemical Garden”, a fictional universe by RoseAmedori.

Based on 'The Chemical Garden Trilogy' by Lauren Destefano

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Captive in a Chemical Garden”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Captive in a Chemical Garden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:25 am

Ok, so there are 4 brides now in House 1?
Memories. They live with you forever. Even if you forget them, they never forget you.
Spoiler: show

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:36 am

Angel-Chii wrote:Ok, so there are 4 brides now in House 1?

Yep :)
And a Chemical Gardener, a Panemaniac, a Morganvillian, a Danosaur, a Zombie, an Undergroundie, an Echelon, a Killjoy and a member of the Undead Army.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YINNY on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:06 pm

Hey this RP is going along swimmingly so far! Loads of great things happening. If there is any critique you might have on my RP please, let me know. I wear my heart on my sleeve and am always trying to improve my RP.

YINNY
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:12 am

Woah, woah, woah...I go off for the night and suddenly the cat's out of the bag and the wives are being set free? What the hell, people? XD
And my character wasn't even there for all the drama... XD

But, in all seriousness, this could jeopardize the entire story for that house...So I'm not sure whether to ask for a do-over where Decker is still completely clueless, or let this run its course and hope somebody has a plan to fix it...
To be honest, I'm leaning towards the first option.

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:24 am

See this is why I told you to plot in the first place...so there would be confusion ._.
And Yes, I have a plan that wasn't just the gist of it.
Anywhoo, He's not gonna tell them, he's dying and I was hoping the women wouldn't actually go. They'd stick around because they had nowhere else to go and they'd have to keep up appearances.
I figured they'd eventually start falling for Decker in the time. His little spell isn't gonna happen again for quite some time perhaps not until they'd meet Alex and his wives. -To be totally honest Alex is stressin' me out so much I'm catching headaches XD- whenever that happenes. Decker will for the most part try to hid his symptoms from the women. I'm figuring between Shelby and Raven. They'll figure it out but won't say anything.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:53 am

MaliceInWonderland wrote:See this is why I told you to plot in the first place...so there would be confusion ._.
Anywhoo, He's not gonna tell them, he's dying and I was hoping the women wouldn't actually go. They'd stick around because they had nowhere else to go and they'd have to keep up appearances.
I figured they'd eventually start falling for Decker in the time. His little spell isn't gonna happen again for quite some time perhaps not until they'd meet Alex and his wives. -To be totally honest Alex is stressin' me out so much I'm catching headaches XD- whenever that happenes. Decker will for the most part try to hid his symptoms from the women. I'm figuring between Shelby and Raven. They'll figure it out but won't say anything.

Well that plan's all well and good, but people's entire attitudes will be completely different now, and it doesn't make sense for Decker to still want these wives to stay, since they've been kidnapped and forced. And the whole point of this story was that the brides are trapped and forced to endure this marriage, with limits on what they can actually do and where they can go...With this happening now, all of that goes completely out of the window.
And also, it's unlikely the two houses will ever COMPLETELY meet...They only way they could come into contact is through public events, and even then it's only the Governors and the First Wives. And why would Alex be stressing you out?

EDIT:
I've just received a PM from KiraArsenic, and she agrees with me that a do-over would be the best plan of action here.

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crystalrain on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:55 am

I agree with the do-over (:

crystalrain
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:16 pm

I third the do-over :)
An artist is a neurotic who cures herself with art.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:42 pm

RoseAmedori wrote:
MaliceInWonderland wrote:See this is why I told you to plot in the first place...so there would be confusion ._.

Well that plan's all well and good, but people's entire attitudes will be completely different now, and it doesn't make sense for Decker to still want these wives to stay, since they've been kidnapped and forced. And the whole point of this story was that the brides are trapped and forced to endure this marriage, with limits on what they can actually do and where they can go...With this happening now, all of that goes completely out of the window.
And also, it's unlikely the two houses will ever COMPLETELY meet...They only way they could come into contact is through public events, and even then it's only the Governors and the First Wives. And why would Alex be stressing you out?

EDIT:
I've just received a PM from KiraArsenic, and she agrees with me that a do-over would be the best plan of action here.

Alright do over's fine with me. I was just saying.
Although Decker didn't want them to stay...but alright
and Alex is a narasstic douche...that's why he's stressin me out LOL XD
and I'm all for a do -over.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:58 pm

MaliceInWonderland wrote:Alright do over's fine with me. I was just saying.
Although Decker didn't want them to stay...but alright
and Alex is a narasstic douche...that's why he's stressin me out LOL XD
and I'm all for a do -over.

So we all start again at the point just before Isabella was introduced? :)
Oh, and Angel-Chii's no longer going to be taking part in the roleplay, so YoureStillAnInnocent agreed to take on her role. :)

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Alrighty then.
So shall I began again?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:06 pm

MaliceInWonderland wrote:Alrighty then.
So shall I began again?

Yep :)

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:12 pm

All posted XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:22 pm

I really wish that you hadn't just kicked me off like that with out a warning WTF? All it took was a little editing to have Isabella NOT say anything in the first place & start over from there! Ripping away my spot in this RP wasn't necessary at all. I'm beginning to think you just don't want me here anymore. T_T//

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:10 pm

Angel-Chii wrote:I really wish that you hadn't just kicked me off like that with out a warning WTF? All it took was a little editing to have Isabella NOT say anything in the first place & start over from there! Ripping away my spot in this RP wasn't necessary at all. I'm beginning to think you just don't want me here anymore. T_T//

I told you it wasn't just about that post. It was because of your activity as well. I was already close to removing you because you hadn't posted at all for a long time after the roleplay started, and when I came back on to see your post had turned the story to shit, that pushed me over the edge.
And why did you feel the need to post your tantrum in public when you already did it over mail? I tried to be nice about it, but these bitch fits are getting kind of irritating. It's over, you're out, move on with your life and stop trying to drag this out.

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:23 pm

RoseAmedori wrote:
Angel-Chii wrote:I really wish that you hadn't just kicked me off like that with out a warning WTF? All it took was a little editing to have Isabella NOT say anything in the first place & start over from there! Ripping away my spot in this RP wasn't necessary at all. I'm beginning to think you just don't want me here anymore. T_T//

I told you it wasn't just about that post. It was because of your activity as well. I was already close to removing you because you hadn't posted at all for a long time after the roleplay started, and when I came back on to see your post had turned the story to shit, that pushed me over the edge.
And why did you feel the need to post your tantrum in public when you already did it over mail? I tried to be nice about it, but these bitch fits are getting kind of irritating. It's over, you're out, move on with your life and stop trying to drag this out.

I hadn't known that it had started in the first place & it wasn't a tantrum what made u think that? I figured I'd express the same here since u didn't PM me back. I'm sorry for screwing up ur RP I didn't mean to. Q_Q// && for the record I'm not bitch fighting with you. Just talking. ^^; We can't come to an agreement of some sort? U don't PM back how am I to know if u read it or not? >_<;;

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tayloremond on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Okay I apoligize for my lack of post my grandmother has cancer and it's not looking so good so its hard for me to post.i will try to post more often I swear just don't kick me off plz and VINNY I'm posting right now.
ISo stick that in your juice box and suck it!

Tayloremond
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Tayloremond wrote:Okay I apoligize for my lack of post my grandmother has cancer and it's not looking so good so its hard for me to post.i will try to post more often I swear just don't kick me off plz and VINNY I'm posting right now.

Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I really hope she pulls through. I know what it's like to have someone close to you go through that and I know how tough it is.
Don't worry yourself about posting, and thanks for letting us know. :)

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tayloremond on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Thanks a lot love! Nd I am still going to try to post like three times a day.Like right now I can post because I just got home but I will have to go at eleven thirty....But anyways thanks for understanding it means a lot .

Tayloremond
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseAmedori on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Tayloremond wrote:Thanks a lot love! Nd I am still going to try to post like three times a day.Like right now I can post because I just got home but I will have to go at eleven thirty....But anyways thanks for understanding it means a lot .

Of course :)
But seriously, you don't have to post if you don't feel up to it. We'll all understand. :)
And if you ever want to talk, just shoot me a PM. :)

RoseAmedori
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!