Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Fleet Foot Pirates

The Fleet Foot Pirates

a part of “The Fleet Foot Pirates”, a fictional universe by PeachesNCreme.

Embark on an adventure with the Fleet Foot Pirates. Final destination, Utopia: a lost city of gold hidden somewhere in the clouds.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Fleet Foot Pirates”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Fleet Foot Pirates

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makkenji on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:33 pm

I'll be making a post soon, I promise. I've been dealing with the aftereffects of the surgery and what not but I am finally getting to where I am not constantly hurting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Makkenji
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:07 am

May I reserve the medic spot? :3 Ill make her flirty, but not like the cook at first... >:3
so smol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

glmstr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:59 am

We have a spot for a navigator for sure now, I am not totally sure if the medic spot is open, I will talk to spud and see if he is still up to it :3 But go ahead and submit a character if you'd like.

Update, the medic spot is taken still.
But the Navigator is for sure open.

We will see who is still in after I post today if you want to wait until then.

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GuiyverT on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:12 am

For the record I am still here, I was just waiting for Rayne to post. :) I'd hate to see this roleplay die so early. :P

GuiyverT
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:01 am

I'm still here too! It looks like people are crawl'in back, which I'm happy about. I'd feel bad if it died so young and with my post being the last one. lol.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:41 am

Made a different character to be a navigator, but just as awesome! :D

glmstr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:37 am

Okay, I will post tomorrow, sometime. I'm curious what Jericho has to think, so probably after Sneaky :P

We need a medic player since the one who was in that position just messaged me they didn't have time. xD So if someone wants to create a second player, they can have that position. But if no one wants to we can wait until someone hops in, since we are going to be at least back on the ship with my next post and they could probably join at RedVale.

Until then, try not to get hurt I guess! :P
(I'm just messing around.)

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:29 am

My Character can double as medic for now, since she knows the very basics of healing magic. For more serious injury, we'd need someone that actually knows what theyre doing x3

glmstr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Princess on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Excuse me, I would just want to ask if the medic spot is still open? If it is, can I have that spot?

Butterfly Princess
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:14 pm

Yes, Butterfly. :) That would be perfect.
Go ahead and submit a character.

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:12 am

Sorry I rushed a bit, I sort of just want to keep things moving.

Also, Butterfly, freaking love your character. I know Jericho is going to spend a lot of time with her, seeing as he has so many medical demands in order for his body to keep functioning.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Princess on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Thank you for the acceptance!

I'm happy that you love my character Sneakyrio! Come and spend a lot of time with her! It would be really interesting to see how she interacts with the other crew members! I hope we all have fun!

Butterfly Princess
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deallo on Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:16 pm

Oh Butterfly, I adore Lady D. She is quite awesome-sauce.

Iris isn't making a good first impressionat all.

Deallo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makkenji on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:38 am

I almost just cried.

I spent two hours working on my post to have the site freak out on me when I tried to post it. Thank god it went through because I was NOT going to write that all again. You guys would have gotten the tl:dr version and it would have sucked.

Makkenji
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:49 am

Woah, I fell behind in OOC chat.

-Sneaky, I was kind of relieved :P It got everyone back on board, no? Wink.
-I am excited to rp with you too Butterfly :D Not to be a conformist, but neat character. :P
-Iris is lawls. xD I love his mannerisms. Also Rusty in himself is entertaining enough.
Makky, hahaha.♥ I have nothing to say but I love you. I have had something similar happen to me once upon creating an RP. This site can be a real jerk from time to time.

After two posts of Aria's implied actions, I suppose I will post for her :P
I always just figured, hey you're probably tired of reading after Archer's massive posts, why add another character. ;)

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makkenji on Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:44 pm

I'm going to talk to Peaches and see what's going on ^^

Makkenji
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deallo on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:58 am

...Helllo? Hello? Hello? *Echo*

Is anyone there?

Deallo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:33 am

Seriously, where the hell did everybody go?

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makkenji on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:43 pm

I talked to Peaches and apparently we're waiting for two people to post. I told her to just post anyway. I'll text her and tell her to just go.

Makkenji
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:18 pm

Alright, continuation posted.

I'd like to see how many people post after this. Guiyver and I talked, but due to real life conflicts he can't post right away. It is assumed Ryder is going to stay in the kitchen while this is going on. (Which makes sense being that he was cooking and it would be a shame if it caught on fire while unattended xD)

We will see who is still around and act accordingly.

Also, I think when I reach Redvale, if noone has any objections I will find a way to leave Aria there :P (since I conveniently made her history there) It's a hassle trying to juggle two characters when I would rather put all my efforts into one person's post.

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!